Author Topic: Sources claim Navy SEAL went missing after blowing off a warning from Coast Guard crew  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sources claim Navy SEAL went missing after blowing off a warning from Coast Guard crew
January 23, 2024

By Andy Wolf

Multiple sources from within the US Special Operations community claim that the two doomed Navy SEALs —who presumably drowned after falling overboard off the coast of Somalia— were dragged down by heavy equipment.

Unofficial reports from within the community claim that the SEALs were conducting boarding raids of suspicious vessels— a task that members of the Coast Guard Maritime Security Response Team (MSRT) largely took over during the Global War on Terror.

According to @BravoKiloActual, the Twitter/X account belonging to a former member of the US Air Force Special Operations community Brian Kimber, Kimber posted a screenshot from Instagram, presumably from a USCG MSRT member, that read:

“The USCG MSRTs have been conducting those boardings off of DDGs under the TACON of the Navy for well over a decade now,” the source began. “The SEALs recently started trying to
take that mission back since they no longer have major theaters of operations to conduct land warfare in.“

https://popularmilitary.com/sources-claim-navy-seal-went-missing-after-blowing-off-a-warning-from-coast-guard-crew/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson