Author Topic: Grassley Alerts DHS, FBI To Evidence Of Human Trafficking; Calls For Immediate Action To Locate & Re  (Read 530 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Grassley Alerts DHS, FBI To Evidence Of Human Trafficking; Calls For Immediate Action To Locate & Rescue Migrant Children
Federal records reveal disturbing failure to prevent exploitation of unaccompanied minors by sponsors
WASHINGTON – Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is flagging new evidence of suspected trafficking of migrant children for federal law enforcement agents, and calling for immediate action to find and rescue children placed in dangerous situations by federal officials. Grassley’s referral for law enforcement action is based on a review of legally protected whistleblower disclosures, including Health and Human Services records tracking interactions with unaccompanied alien children who entered at the Southern border and who were eventually placed with often-poorly vetted sponsors.

“My office is working diligently with whistleblowers to identify as many missing children as possible, in hopes they can be found and saved. I expect the cooperation of DHS, as well as the full cooperation of HSI, FBI, HHS, and any NGOs involved, in this critical mission. It is our moral duty to do all we can to rescue children who may have endured sexual abuse or forced labor,” Grassley said in a letter this week to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Grassley’s letter summarizes several cases of potential human trafficking and vetting failures. It is accompanied by a detailed packet to law enforcement containing specific and sensitive information to further substantiate Grassley’s concerns and assist law enforcement in locating and recovering children placed in dangerous situations.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-alerts-dhs-fbi-to-evidence-of-human-trafficking-calls-for-immediate-action-to-locate-and-rescue-migrant-children
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It will never happen.  Those agencies are too busy digging up dirt of conservatives and orchestrating riots to screw around with missing and exploited children. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

The Biden administration is running 150 camps for unaccompanied minors in Texas

Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
Translation: Biden is running an illegal human-trafficking operation of kids.

https://twitter.com/RealAmVoice/status/1752106378162794907
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

'The Spice (adrenochrome) must flow'.