Author Topic: Reckless illegal immigration part of large-scale plan to DESTROY AMERICA, warns Border Patrol source  (Read 527 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Reckless illegal immigration part of large-scale plan to DESTROY AMERICA, warns Border Patrol source
01/26/2024 // Ethan Huff // 2.5K Views

America is under attack, according to Kelly John Walker from "Real Freedom Talk," who says he spoke with a Border Patrol source back in the fall who warned him that a "massive migrant caravan" is headed towards Lukeville, Ariz.

The source allegedly told Walker that Border Patrol is conducting daily flights in the area due to increased violence against agents working the border in Lukeville, but that the situation is rapidly deteriorating.

"As soon as agents try to hold the line they are getting rocked by guys on the south side in Mexico," the source is quoted as saying. "Just flew by a group of about 500 give ups they were taking care of in Lukeville."

What the Border Patrol agent and many others want to know is this: Why is the corporate media not even covering the situation in Lukeville? We are hearing almost daily about the situation in Texas, but why is Arizona being ignored?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-26-illegal-immigration-plan-destroying-america-border-patrol.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Say this to yourself out loud:

"The Great Replacement"...

Doesn't doing so make you feel like a white racist...?
Does it matter any more?

Online libertybele

It is so frustrating that the attack on America or the invasion of America, whichever you prefer to call it has been going on for decades.  Many sounded the alarms but were scoffed at and ridiculed as conspiracy theorists and racists. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.