Author Topic: A Trump/RFK Ticket? ‘I Wouldn’t Write It Off’  (Read 2048 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Trump/RFK Ticket? ‘I Wouldn’t Write It Off’
« on: January 28, 2024, 01:09:27 am »
A Trump/RFK Ticket? ‘I Wouldn’t Write It Off’
Robert Spencer | 3:18 PM on January 27, 2024

Could Robert F. Kennedy Jr. be Donald Trump’s running mate in 2024?

The Trump has had thoughts along these lines. The New York Post reported Saturday that “people close to former President Trump made preliminary overtures to Robert F. Kennedy about the possibility of serving as his running mate.” Someone whom the Post identified as “one person familiar with the matter” said that “Trump operatives expressed an interest in Kennedy early on, but it was all premature,” as it was “right out of the box when Bobby announced” his candidacy for president in April 2023.

At that time, Kennedy peremptorily dismissed such a possibility, stating on May 10, 2023: “Just to quell any speculation, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I join Donald Trump on an electoral ticket. Our positions on certain fundamental issues, our approaches to governance, and our philosophies of leadership could not be further apart.”

Some patriots greeted that announcement with relief. Historian Larry Schweikart responded: “Gee Bobby, what I've been tellin' people. Thanks. Your anti-gun, anti-life positions are out of touch with modern Republican voters. Too bad. A little common sense and you'd be great.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/robert-spencer/2024/01/27/a-trumprfk-ticket-i-wouldnt-write-it-off-n4925902
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: A Trump/RFK Ticket? ‘I Wouldn’t Write It Off’
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 01:12:02 am »
RFK would be a real turn off to many -- 4 years of Trump and then possibly RFK?  No thank you.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 02:05:56 am »
lol….

I wouldn’t write it off either
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 02:21:32 am »
I hope the NYP's annoymorous source is as accurate as the NYT's and WashPost's myriad annoymorous Hate-Trumper sources! I do not know if I could hold my nose tight emough to put RFK Jr. the proverbial heartbeat away from the Presidency. RFK Jr.'s anti-vax fruitcakery is not his only fruitcakery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 02:24:56 am »
I hope the NYP's annoymorous source is as accurate as the NYT's and WashPost's myriad annoymorous Hate-Trumper sources! I do not know if I could hold my nose tight emough to put RFK Jr. the proverbial heartbeat away from the Presidency. RFK Jr.'s anti-vax fruitcakery is not his only fruitcakery.

I do agree with on some of the issues, and he's more of an old school Democrat and has been very vocal on calling them out on what they're doing wrong.  At the end of the day he is a liberal. No thank you.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2024, 02:37:58 am »
I do agree with on some of the issues, and he's more of an old school Democrat and has been very vocal on calling them out on what they're doing wrong.  At the end of the day he is a liberal. No thank you.
At the end of the day we would would have two who thinks it is just fine, no necessary to infringe on American's 2nd Amendment rights **nononono* NO THANK YOU!!!(sorry for yelling)

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2024, 03:11:25 am »
At the end of the day we would would have two who thinks it is just fine, no necessary to infringe on American's 2nd Amendment rights **nononono* NO THANK YOU!!!(sorry for yelling)

I got nothin. All I can do is point and laugh if that's how it turns out.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2024, 08:26:00 am »
RFK Jr. is an uber liberal.  Half the Republican base would not turn out if Trump lost his mind and did such a fool thing.  Might as well bring Wrecking Ball Joe back with his idiot sidekick!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2024, 01:25:14 pm »
How about Trump-Fetterman. A ticket with a no brain and a new brain.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 02:26:32 pm »
‘Fake News’: Trump Campaign Bashes Fox News for False Report About RFK Jr. as Running Mate, Says Never Will Happen

Reports citing anonymous sources purportedly close to Donald Trump alleging “preliminary overtures” were made to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about serving as the former president’s running mate in 2024 are fake news, the Trump campaign declared Sunday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/28/fake-news-trump-campaign-bashes-fox-news-for-false-report-about-rfk-jr-as-running-mate-says-never-will-happen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2024, 03:19:35 pm »
‘Fake News’: Trump Campaign Bashes Fox News for False Report About RFK Jr. as Running Mate, Says Never Will Happen

Reports citing anonymous sources purportedly close to Donald Trump alleging “preliminary overtures” were made to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about serving as the former president’s running mate in 2024 are fake news, the Trump campaign declared Sunday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/28/fake-news-trump-campaign-bashes-fox-news-for-false-report-about-rfk-jr-as-running-mate-says-never-will-happen/

I don’t recall what may have transpired on FOX, but I don’t fully get this obsession with calling out FOX.  First of all, as with all the other “news” channels, they have to fill up time with opinion which is basically probably where this came from.  Lots of speculation substitutes for news.

Meanwhile, FOX continues largely to kiss up to Trump, despite Trump’s childish narcissist refusal to ever like them again just because of a “call” on election night.  This goes for all his butt-kissing sycophants, too, who hate FOX as much as CNN.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2024, 01:12:03 am »
Fox is easy to hate.  They have sunk into the same pit as all the other news organizations, where honest news is not the priority, but spinning the news as management sees fit is!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2024, 01:22:57 am »
Fox is easy to hate.  They have sunk into the same pit as all the other news organizations, where honest news is not the priority, but spinning the news as management sees fit is!

Try accessing articles on the FOX website now -- though free (for now) you have to subscribe, using a user name and password, or receive a code in your email to input.

It's annoying to say the least and I'm not so sure that I am going to continue to have it as my home page.  There has to be a better source of news out there.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2024, 01:23:29 am »
How about Trump-Fetterman. A ticket with a no brain and a new brain.

I wouldn't consider it out of the realm of possibilities.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2024, 01:24:26 am »
I don't watch Fox News but I use to go to their Web site for the current news pretty regularly. Then they started demanding an Email address to read many of the reports. Their pages are filled with ads so they're getting revenue from the clicks regardless of an Email address. As a result, I no longer go there.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 01:26:12 am »
I don't watch Fox News but I use to go to their Web site for the current news pretty regularly. Then they started demanding an Email address to read many of the reports. Their pages are filled with ads so they're getting revenue from the clicks regardless of an Email address. As a result, I no longer go there.

They just started making it so any news has to be accessed by a user id and password.  I've never run into any problems with ads popping up.

Offline DB

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2024, 01:33:10 am »
They just started making it so any news has to be accessed by a user id and password.  I've never run into any problems with ads popping up.

Their pages have many ads. I don't recall a problem with pop up ads there. My point was they get revenue from the ads and by requiring some sort of subscription/identification their traffic is going to go down. I quite them over it due to their new subscription/identification requirements. They are very profitable and they want more. They can go get it from someone else.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2024, 01:40:05 am »

Don Jr. must have gotten to him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2024, 02:12:48 am »
Don Jr. must have gotten to him.

Just a thought -- perhaps Trump will select Don Jr., as his VP.  I've only listened to him or know about him through Trump's rallies.  He's even more bold with making his thoughts known then his father. Obviously younger which is a plus. We don't need another dynasty, but Trump has stated that he's going to pick the obvious choice for VP.  I'm thinking he may be the obvious choice?

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2024, 08:55:20 pm »
libertybele...
It's annoying to say the least and I'm not so sure that I am going to continue to have it as my home page.  There has to be a better source of news out there.

There are better sources of news.  First off, OAN - One America News Network is far better.  They are conservative, and I think they make a concerted effort not to spin the news.

Also, Newsmax has come a long way to challenging Fox News.

Finally, a newer network called The First is out there.  Bill O'Reilly has a show.  Also, Liz Wheeler has a show on The First.  She was on OAN, but left.  I thought she was the best journalist in a very long time.  Very knowledgeable, she stood up to every guest effectively.

And Liz Wheeler was a solid conservative, with none of the idiot nonsense we have become so used to by journalists.  She was posting her commentary on Youtube, and may still be doing that.

And one of my favorites, CANADA FREE PRESS is a website that has excellent reporting.  They reported what actually happened in Benghazi one month after the event exactly what happened, which did not hit the USA media for one whole year later.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 08:58:04 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2024, 09:21:09 pm »
Bolderdash!
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2024, 09:38:26 pm »

I almost never go to Fox News' site directly, but only through a site like Instapundit, which links to articles from a variety of sources. When I click a link to Fox it asks for my registration or other info and I bail. I don't do pay- or email-walls.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2024, 10:53:06 pm »
Trump calls RFK Jr. "radical." Kennedy responds:

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1752805359276757377
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2024, 10:56:02 pm »
Trump calls RFK Jr. "radical." Kennedy responds:

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1752805359276757377

Well, RFK isn't wrong.  In as much as I can tell, he's been upfront and truthful which is more than I can say about Trump.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 10:58:47 pm »
There are better sources of news.  First off, OAN - One America News Network is far better.  They are conservative, and I think they make a concerted effort not to spin the news.

Also, Newsmax has come a long way to challenging Fox News.

Finally, a newer network called The First is out there.  Bill O'Reilly has a show.  Also, Liz Wheeler has a show on The First.  She was on OAN, but left.  I thought she was the best journalist in a very long time.  Very knowledgeable, she stood up to every guest effectively.

And Liz Wheeler was a solid conservative, with none of the idiot nonsense we have become so used to by journalists.  She was posting her commentary on Youtube, and may still be doing that.

And one of my favorites, CANADA FREE PRESS is a website that has excellent reporting.  They reported what actually happened in Benghazi one month after the event exactly what happened, which did not hit the USA media for one whole year later.

Well - I still prefer FOX -- I sign on in the morning and I'm good to go.  No pop up ads or ads -- perhaps it's because I have an ad blocker.

I like Canada Free Press.  As for the others you mentioned, I don't care for the formatting; just personal preference.

I am not familiar with The First, I'll have to give it a look.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 10:59:44 pm by libertybele »