Author Topic: A Trump/RFK Ticket? ‘I Wouldn’t Write It Off’  (Read 2052 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: A Trump/RFK Ticket? ‘I Wouldn’t Write It Off’
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2024, 11:13:26 pm »
Well - I still prefer FOX -- I sign on in the morning and I'm good to go.  No pop up ads or ads -- perhaps it's because I have an ad blocker.

I like Canada Free Press.  As for the others you mentioned, I don't care for the formatting; just personal preference.

I am not familiar with The First, I'll have to give it a look.

I watch *NONE* of it. None. And I am far better for it.

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2024, 11:17:59 pm »
   RFK Jr is right about Trump in the above tweet.  Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

* I certainly don't miss the flagship Trumpers on TBR!!!!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2024, 11:27:04 pm »
Trump calls RFK Jr. "radical." Kennedy responds:

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1752805359276757377

Not that I would ever vote for him..RFK,Jr definitely has some brass, lol. But he shouldn't hold his breathe waiting for a debate.

What would you say if I was calling you a radical...h/t Super Tramp

Online LMAO

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2024, 11:29:41 pm »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2024, 11:39:44 pm »
RFK Junior is a radical

Trump shut down the country -- that is pretty radical.  He sided with Fauci -- that is pretty radical, in fact it was under his administration that Fauci's research was started up again.

So say what you want, put Trump calling RFK Jr. a radical is laughable.

I would love to see them debate, but Trump is too cowardly to debate anyone but perhaps Brandon.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2024, 01:54:24 am »
Trump shut down the country -- that is pretty radical.  He sided with Fauci -- that is pretty radical, in fact it was under his administration that Fauci's research was started up again.

So say what you want, put Trump calling RFK Jr. a radical is laughable.

I would love to see them debate, but Trump is too cowardly to debate anyone but perhaps Brandon.

Yup.  I don't like RFK Jr., but he wasn't wrong when he said this:

“Radical” is shutting down the country with no due process, pushing Operation Warp Speed on an experimental pharmaceutical product, and giving Dr. Fauci, who now admits social distancing wasn’t based on science, a Presidential Commendation.

I don't think I've ever seen/heard a Trumper address the Presidential Commendation that Trump gave Fauci.  And Milley.  I mean, the damn thing was given out on January 20, 2020, the day before the inauguration.  So what the hell could anyone have done to Trump if he'd refused?