Author Topic: WATCH: Fetterman Mocks Pro-Palestinian Protesters at His Home by Waving Israeli Flag from Rooftop  (Read 756 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Fetterman Mocks Pro-Palestinian Protesters at His Home by Waving Israeli Flag from Rooftop

Joel B. Pollak 27 Jan 2024

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) defied pro-Palestinian protesters who targeted his home in Braddock, Pennsylvania, on Friday night by climbing to the roof and unfurling an Israeli flag.

As the crowd chanted, “Fetterman, Fetterman, you can’t hide, you’re supporting genocide,” Fetterman did the opposite of hiding, emerging on his rooftop and proudly waving the flag of the Jewish state.

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1751083108563304895

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/27/watch-fetterman-mocks-pro-palestinian-protesters-at-his-home-by-waving-israeli-flag-rooftop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,while there can be NO doubt about the guy having "stones",there can be no doubt he is lacking in judgement.

I just hope he and his family don't have to pay a price in blood because of it.

I have  to wonder how the Feebs are going to arrange to have it look like Trump supporters are the ones that attack him,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

I don't know what to think about Fetterman. He's quite the character. Yes, I realize that he had some health issues/stroke, but he has stood his ground in what he believes in and it isn't always in step with the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Well,while there can be NO doubt about the guy having "stones",there can be no doubt he is lacking in judgement.

I just hope he and his family don't have to pay a price in blood because of it.

I have  to wonder how the Feebs are going to arrange to have it look like Trump supporters are the ones that attack him,though.

???? I would think and hope that most Trump supporters support Israel, so how would they make it look like Trump supporters attacked him?  It wouldn't make sense.

Trump is living in your head 24/7 @sneakypete
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:17:18 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Can't disrespect it, I'd have done the same thing in that situation.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
???? I would think and hope that most Trump supporters support Israel, so how would they make it look like Trump supporters attacked him?  It wouldn't make sense.

Trump is living in your head 24/7 @sneakypete

@libertybele

Read my post again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!