Author Topic: Inside the Defense Department’s Anti-White Schizophrenia  (Read 238 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Inside the Defense Department’s Anti-White Schizophrenia
« on: January 27, 2024, 08:10:08 pm »
Inside the Defense Department’s Anti-White Schizophrenia
JANUARY 24, 2024BY JOSIAH LIPPINCOTT

The Pentagon reports that the number of new white recruits has decreased by more than 40 percent in the last five years: dropping from 44,000 in 2018 to just 25,000 in 2023. In the words of one anonymous Army official, “There’s a level of prestige in parts of conservative America with service that has degraded.”

That observation is astute. Of course the military’s reputation among young white men has suffered. The new American military is explicitly left-wing, anti-white, and incompetent. The Department of Defense openly celebrates furries, transgenderism, and abortion while embracing the demographic decline of America’s white population.

It is no wonder that America’s young white men no longer want to join the armed forces.

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/inside-the-defense-departments-anti-white-schizophrenia/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson