Author Topic: A convoy calling themselves 'God's army' plans to head to the Texas border to stop migrants from ent  (Read 1316 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A convoy calling themselves 'God's army' plans to head to the Texas border to stop migrants from entering the US
Story by ashoaib@insider.com (Alia Shoaib) • 6h

A convoy is heading to the southern border to stop migrants from entering the United States.
The group's leader described their tactics as "domestic internal defense."

It is not clear what the group plans to do once they reach the border.

A convoy of hundreds of people plans to head to the Texas border to stop migrants crossing into the country from Mexico.

The group, called "Take Our Border Back," is organizing on Telegram and now has more than 1,600 followers.

One of the group's organizers described them as "God's army" in a planning call, according to Vice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-convoy-calling-themselves-god-s-army-plans-to-head-to-the-texas-border-to-stop-migrants-from-entering-the-us/ar-BB1hliQG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=9adee7a908a44148a38d8a8e7f1f4ee4&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A convoy calling themselves 'God's army'

Sounds like the Mormon Cinema:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God's_Army_(film)

Offline libertybele

People are fed up.  I'm sure that's going to become another issue; vigilantes at the border which could create even more chaos.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Personally, I don't want a "convoy" in Texas! "'God's Army'" can head to Washington and demand they uphold the constitution!

Offline libertybele

Personally, I don't want a "convoy" in Texas! "'God's Army'" can head to Washington and demand they uphold the constitution!

Great point!  A march on D.C. to uphold the Constitution and secure the border would be much better.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Bad idea. The border is already under the weight of all the illegal aliens.
And the National Guard.
And the Texas Guard.

What the heck are a few thousand truckers gonna do except add more weight to already far over-burdened systems? Unless they are draggin down food and supplies, which would be their function.

Offline mountaineer

Sounds like another FBI production. Will they wear their navy polo shirts and khaki pants?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sounds like another FBI production. Will they wear their navy polo shirts and khaki pants?

That could be... :pondering:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I would be shocked if they weren't involved at some level that included planning and  financing.

Maybe even contacting the "right weirdos" and convincing them to join in on the "fun".

After all,who has more access to violent nutcase addresses,phone numbers,lists of friends,etc,etc,etc than the Feebs?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

I don't think they would be allowed to march to uphold the Constitution in the District of Corruption, I'm sure they would be denied on some weak grounds like the mayor is concerned about possible violence.  Is the only way to march for freedom these days to riot like BLM, many of whom have gotten a lot of money from Seattle that way?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 11:34:23 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Feds Plan to Make Trucker Convoy Another “Insurrection”
By
M Dowling -
January 27, 2024

Lara Logan wrote on X that the truckers should be very concerned. “Be aware – numerous sources indicate the federal govt is planning to try make this another fake “insurrection” and go after people in the convoy the same way they targeted people for exercising their constitutional rights on January 6th.. They are already tracing and tracking people through their phones, iPads etc.”

more
https://www.independentsentinel.com/report-feds-plan-to-make-trucker-convoy-another-insurrection/
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Tend to agree. Appreciate the good intentions, but the timing and approach is wrong. This kind of thing isn't needed right now, D.C. might be a better place to go to vent frustrations.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By
M Dowling -
January 27, 2024

Lara Logan wrote on X that the truckers should be very concerned. “Be aware – numerous sources indicate the federal govt is planning to try make this another fake “insurrection” and go after people in the convoy the same way they targeted people for exercising their constitutional rights on January 6th.. They are already tracing and tracking people through their phones, iPads etc.”

more
https://www.independentsentinel.com/report-feds-plan-to-make-trucker-convoy-another-insurrection/

@mystery-ak

Was there ever any  doubt?

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, pretty sure I mentioned that as a possibility!  :laugh:

Offline libertybele

Yeah, pretty sure I mentioned that as a possibility!  :laugh:

Yes you did and if I didn't mention it.

I'm pretty darn sure that this will be the reason for Joe to declare martial law and seize weapons.

Members of the National Guard are busy in TX -- meanwhile how many members of the National Guard and State Guard will be able to ward off the FEDS?  It's looking like every man for themselves.  They'll be rounding us up and putting us in gulags - probably the ILLEGALS will be making sure we stay put in them.  Homes will be vacant and it'll give them a place to live and guarding the gulags will give them a job.

Just my opinion.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Time for another Convoy!

Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck You gotta copy on me, Love Machine? Ah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure By golly, it's clean clear to Taco Town Yeah,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I'm pretty darn sure that this will be the reason for Joe to declare martial law and seize weapons.
Exactly. The fascists in the White House will use any excuse to curtail constitutional rights.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly. The fascists in the White House will use any excuse to curtail constitutional rights.

@mountaineer

There are at least two "upsides" to this. It not  only shows  how  desperate they are to keep control of the WH and to keep Trump out of there,and this might very well be the "step too far" that breaks the Dim hold on DNC voters.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
SneakyPete wrote:
"...this might very well be the "step too far" that breaks the Dim hold on DNC voters."

NOTHING will "break" the "hold" that the DCommunist party has over the vast majority of its followers.

Regardless of what happens, they'll keep voting D-communist until they die.

And probably... afterwards, as well...!

Offline berdie

I just read else where that the convoy would be much smaller than expected. Seems there is concern about FBI infiltration. Due to J6...folks are scared. Of course this could all be hype, but if not it sounds like the Feds did a "Mission Accomplished".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SneakyPete wrote:
"...this might very well be the "step too far" that breaks the Dim hold on DNC voters."

NOTHING will "break" the "hold" that the DCommunist party has over the vast majority of its followers.

Regardless of what happens, they'll keep voting D-communist until they die.

And probably... afterwards, as well...!

@Fishrrman

I am NOT looking for "Mass defections" that will weaken the grip of the DNC/CPUSA on the Dim Party. They have already  "imported" too many illegal aliens and registered them to vote to see massive changes in their support.

What SOME of us might see though,depending on where they live and the local conditions,that this stuff is a "step too far" for local dims who have been voting Dim to get all the "Free Stuff they could get for THEM",and who are now seeing THEIR  "freebies" cut-back in order  to  serve the new breed of DNC slaves.

Every little bit helps,and there is no one more outraged than a parasite that doesn't give a squat about anyone but himself that sees HIS "gravy trail"  being derailed,and the "new parasites" getting all the gravy.