Author Topic: Mexican State Cops Stop Train with 1,800 Migrants Headed to Texas  (Read 331 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexican State Cops Stop Train with 1,800 Migrants Headed to Texas

CARTEL CHRONICLES26 Jan 202428

State authorities in the border state of Coahuila stopped a train carrying more than 1,800 migrants en route from Mexico City to the Texas border. The stop was only temporary, however, and the migrants are expected to continue their journey.

The incident took place on Tuesday in Monclova in the central part of Coahuila. State police forces stopped a train that had more than 1,800 migrants riding illegally on it. Authorities stopped the migrants and assisted those who needed it after their journey.

During the detention, authorities interviewed some of the migrants and learned that most of them had legal permits to be in and travel through Mexico. The various groups had ridden on the train’s roof and inside some compartments from Mexico City and planned on reaching the Coahuila border with Texas. After being forced off the train the migrants stopped in the Monclova area as they found alternative ways to reach the border cities of Piedras Negras and Ciudad Acuna with the ultimate intention of crossing into Texas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/01/26/mexican-state-cops-stop-train-with-1800-migrants-headed-to-texas/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 03:19:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Mexican State Cops Stop Train with 1,800 Migrants Headed to Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 03:20:50 pm »
It was stopped just long enough for people to get on.  It's one of the regular boarding spots for illegals.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 10:13:05 pm »
Bomb the railroad lines...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 10:16:03 pm »
Bomb the railroad lines...

Maybe just derail it in a few places.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.