Author Topic: 300,000 migrants deported to Mexico monthly, advocacy group says  (Read 543 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
300,000 migrants deported to Mexico monthly, advocacy group says
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Jan 26, 2024 / 04:34 PM CST

Updated: Jan 26, 2024 / 05:24 PM CST

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — About 300,000 migrants are being deported or expelled from the U.S. into Mexico every month, according to Fuerza Migrante, a binational migrant advocacy group.

Avelino Meza, of Fuerza Migrante, describes it as “Mexicans who live in the exterior of Mexico, but function as a web coordinating organizations, activists, business people and community liaisons.”

“Every month 300,000 people are being sent back, these are official numbers,” Meza told Tijuana’s El Sol newspaper.

Border Report has reached out to the Department of Homeland Security asking for the number of people deported to Mexico every month and will update this story if that information is received.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/300-000-migrants-deported-mexico-monthly-advocacy-group-says-416486/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 300,000 migrants deported to Mexico monthly, advocacy group says
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 03:15:23 pm »
Are Russians, Chinese, South Americans, Cubans, etc. to Mejico?  It has to be to get that many. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 10:13:58 pm »
Haha.
The number is probably more like "30"...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 03:41:12 am »
NOT  "buying" it.

There is a possibility there are that many illegal aliens invading America each month,but  no way in hell are even  a fraction of that number being deported.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!