Author Topic: Gutfeld: Is the White House out of order for stopping Texas from defending its border?  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Gutfeld: Is the White House out of order for stopping Texas from defending its border?
© Provided by FOX News

FOX News
Gutfeld: Is the White House out of order for stopping Texas from defending its border?
Happy Thursday, everybody. Calm down, calm down, calm down. I understand. All right, is the White House out of order, stopping Texas from defending its border? As you may have noticed, the White House is determined to let as many illegal aliens into the United States as possible. With migrant mobs as big as the crowds of Gutfeld fans at Eastern State Correctional.

VIDEO: Greg. Greg. Greg. Greg. Greg. Greg. Greg. Greg.

Stop it! All right, all right, all right. Grandpa Joe even told them to surge to the border like it was a new slogan for Taco Bell.

JOE BIDEN 2019: I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border all those people who are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation that says if you want to flee and you're fleeing oppression, you should come.

Ay Caramba! Did they ever listen to him? He's been waving in illegal immigrants like they're kids with freshly washed hair, but doesn't Joe know this invasion exhausts America's resources the way he exhausts the White House plumbing? After all, it wasn't too long ago when then-Senator Joe Biden spoke against sanctuary cities. Here's Joe in 2007, when he could still exit a stage without two guide dogs and a Sherpa. Roll it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/greg-gutfeld-biden-white-house-determined-to-let-as-many-illegal-aliens-into-the-united-states-as-possible/ar-BB1hhCT8?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d501ed2afad7413bb2f2c8198dcb4557&ei=78
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
That's who we are. We're a nation that says if you want to flee and you're fleeing oppression, you should come.

We also WERE (pre-Biden)a nation that believed in the rule of law.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson