Author Topic: CBS anchor admits he failed to find a single person outside New Hampshire grocery store who 'feels g  (Read 1039 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBS anchor admits he failed to find a single person outside New Hampshire grocery store who 'feels good about the economy' after inflation rises to 3.4 percent
Story by Noa Halff For Dailymail.Com • 14h

CBS co-host Tony Dokoupil said he and his team couldn't find anybody outside a New Hampshire grocery store that was 'feeling good about the economy'

'Psychologically, you go into a store, if you're paying more for items that you get every week, that really sticks with you, it really annoys you,' he said

Inflation rose to 3.4 percent in December - above economists' predictions - sparking fears the Federal Reserve could delay interest rate cuts

A CBS anchor admitted that he failed to find a single person outside a New Hampshire grocery store who 'feels good about the economy' after inflation rose to 3.4 percent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/cbs-anchor-admits-he-failed-to-find-a-single-person-outside-new-hampshire-grocery-store-who-feels-good-about-the-economy-after-inflation-rises-to-3-4-percent/ar-BB1hkdNh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d501ed2afad7413bb2f2c8198dcb4557&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is obviously disinformation!  Democrats say Bidenomics is working wonders for the economy. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson