Author Topic: Hunter Biden has received $6.5 million in loans from Kevin Morris since 2021  (Read 377 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden has received $6.5 million in loans from Kevin Morris since 2021
By
Sarah Bedford
January 26, 2024 4:00 pm

Kevin Morris, an entertainment lawyer and close Hunter Biden confidante, has given the first son $6.5 million in loans, including a previously unreported loan for more than $1.2 million just last month.

In a letter to the House Oversight Committee on Friday, Morris’s attorneys detailed the money their client has transferred to Hunter Biden since his father, President Joe Biden, took office in 2021.

Those loans began in October 2021, the lawyers wrote, with a $1.4 million loan that Hunter Biden will not be required to begin paying back until 2025, after his father’s reelection bid has ended. A second loan Morris gave Hunter Biden in October 2021 for $2.6 million was used to pay tax debts, the letter said.

Morris’s testimony behind closed doors last week to the House Oversight and Judiciary committees focused heavily on the money Hunter Biden has borrowed over the past three years.

During that time, Hunter Biden’s finances were under a microscope in both a child support lawsuit in Arkansas and a yearslong criminal investigation run out of the Delaware U.S. attorney’s office.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2821303/hunter-biden-received-6-5-million-loans-kevin-morris-2021/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Loans?" ... What's Hunter's collateral?  What's the interest rate?  What's the payment schedule?  Is there a notarized or legal contract?

Rich people give each other "loans" that do not need to be repaid as a means of avoiding taxes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Loans?" ... What's Hunter's collateral?  What's the interest rate?  What's the payment schedule?  Is there a notarized or legal contract?

Well, maybe he has an 'art' collection...

Rich people give each other "loans" that do not need to be repaid as a means of avoiding taxes.

Yep. An unrepaid loan is a write off, and there's no income tax on a loan. :shrug:

Could be some Benjamins are going through the Maytag, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis