Author Topic: Biden’s border chaos goes global  (Read 161 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s border chaos goes global
« on: January 26, 2024, 02:37:16 pm »
Biden’s border chaos goes global
Story by Chuck DeVore • 4h

The U.S. Supreme Court just ruled 5-4, to lift a lower court’s injunction preventing Biden administration officials from removing concertina wire the state of Texas erected on the border with Mexico to slow the rush of would-be immigrants. The court has yet to rule on the merits of the case, so in the meantime, the invasion continues. 

President Joe Biden’s border crisis started even before he was sworn into office in January 2021, with illegal immigrants rushing the U.S.-Mexico border in anticipation of Biden’s promised lax border enforcement. 

And who could blame the would-be migrants? Then-candidate Biden promised to not build "another foot" of Trump’s border wall while suggesting that those seeking asylum should "surge to the border."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-s-border-chaos-goes-global/ar-BB1hifln?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b71cdec764de4d40af4bb0e352f18727&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson