Author Topic: US migrant crisis: New map shows which states are revolting against Biden over migrant 'invasion'  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US migrant crisis: New map shows which states are revolting against Biden over migrant 'invasion'
Story by Holly Bishop • 16h

Republican governors across the US have revolted against Biden by backing Texas in an escalating conflict over immigration, with a new map showing the states that have turned red.

The officials have voiced their support for Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who is embroiled in an ongoing dispute with Biden on how to best control the influx of migrants that are crossing his state’s border daily.

Abbott instructed state troopers to install a long stretch of concertina razor wire along the Rio Grande River, near the border city of Eagle Pass.

The move has been slammed by the Biden administration, who said that it could harm migrants who are trying to cross.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-migrant-crisis-new-map-shows-which-states-are-revolting-against-biden-over-migrant-invasion/ar-BB1hgoCx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=7cb9c4a724654cca8eada3aa6101d1e9&ei=65
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson