Author Topic: 'Electoral disaster' predicted for REPUBLICANS as migrant crisis soars under Biden  (Read 427 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

'Electoral disaster' predicted for REPUBLICANS as migrant crisis soars under Biden
Story by Georgia Pearce • 16h

Former US President Donald Trump has been warned he faces "electoral disaster" ahead of the Presidential election in November, as Joe Biden could scupper his chances should he allow migrants the right to vote.

Chair of Republicans Overseas UK, Greg Swenson, has suggested that the Republican Party could face turmoil as the illegal migrant crisis continues to soar across the country under Joe Biden's administration.

According to the latest figures, over two million people crossed the US-Mexico border last year.

In December 2023 alone, over 200,000 migrants crossed illegally into America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/electoral-disaster-predicted-for-republicans-as-migrant-crisis-soars-under-biden/ar-BB1hgoCv?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=7cb9c4a724654cca8eada3aa6101d1e9&ei=58
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Consider the source of this article...

Online DefiantMassRINO

The Trump camp is gaslighting us to believe that the 2024 election was stolen or illegitimate should Trump lose.

Trump's ego can't ever lose - so there must be something wrong with the process.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

The Trump camp is gaslighting us to believe that the 2024 election was stolen or illegitimate should Trump lose.

Trump's ego can't ever lose - so there must be something wrong with the process.

This pointing-up

Trump has a history that goes beyond the 2020 election of claiming any thing that doesn’t go his way is because of some form of rigging or robbery

I think deep Donald Trump knows that he’s going to lose this election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Everybody knows now that like Joe Biden the only way to win a Presidential election is find a bunker now and hide in it until the election is over, and every WOKE liar can tell you that and re-affirm that.  Especially don't believe your lieing eyes of those cameras that keep exposing the election fraud that was massive.  You gonna believe all those lieing cameras and your own eyes or the lieing WOKE 'truth' speakers that refuse to quit lieing to you?  Truth or lies, which you gonna believe?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions