Author Topic: Fani Willis, Nathan Wade Expected to Be Subpoenaed for Alleged Affair, Financial Ties  (Read 804 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fani Willis, Nathan Wade Expected to Be Subpoenaed for Alleged Affair, Financial Ties

Bradley Jaye 25 Jan 2024

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and Nathan Wade, the special prosecutor and alleged paramour hired by Willis in her criminal case against Donald Trump, are among those expected to be subpoenaed after allegations  the two have carried on an affair.

Wade and a former and current law partner have been told to expect a subpoena to testify at a hearing next month regarding allegations of inappropriate financial ties amid an alleged affair between Wade and Willis, CNN reports.

Willis also is expected to be subpoenaed.

The Fulton County judge overseeing Willis’s election interference case against Trump called for the February 15 hearing to address claims by Mike Roman, one of Trump’s co-defendants, that Willis and Wade “engaged in an improper” romantic relationship and that she mishandled public money.

Roman’s attorney told CNN, “I think the real issue here is not this relationship. I think it’s more about the impropriety of having him on the team and having him present this to the grand jury and the conflict of interest in the appearance of impropriety.”

Roman has argued the case should be dismissed due to the clear conflicts of interest he alleges.

Regardless of the results of the hearing, the allegations against Willis and Wade are the latest distraction in their case against Trump and his codefendants.

The list of those alleged improprieties is lengthy and begins in 2021 when Willis hired Wade.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/25/fani-willis-nathan-wade-expected-to-be-subpoenaed-for-alleged-affair-financial-ties/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Nathan Wade made two trips to the White House to coordinate with Biden's staff on the prosecution of Biden's political opponent, and then billed the trip expenses back to Fulton County taxpayers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Nathan Wade made two trips to the White House to coordinate with Biden's staff on the prosecution of Biden's political opponent, and then billed the trip expenses back to Fulton County taxpayers.

Trump was impeached for inquiring why a Ukrainian prosecutor was fired while investigating how Hunter Biden got a job with a Ukrainian gas company

The charge the Democrats made he was using the government to investigate a potential political rival.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Trump prosecutor accused of ‘improper’ relationship with Georgia DA Fani Willis billed $4K for meetings with WH officials

Victor Nava  |  Jan. 10, 2024  |  12:01 a.m. ET

The special prosecutor that District Attorney Fani Willis is accused of having an “improper” relationship with billed the Fulton County DA’s office $4,000 for two eight-hour meetings with White House officials while overseeing the election interference case against former President Donald Trump, according to court documents.

The apparent meetings attended by Nathan Wade, an Atlanta-based private attorney hired by Willis to assist in the prosecution of Trump and his co-defendants, took place in 2022 after he was tapped for the role, according to invoices included in a bombshell court filing first reported by the Daily Mail.

In the court filing, Michael Roman, a former Trump 2020 campaign official, argues that Willis should be disqualified from the case and the charges against him dropped because of her alleged “improper, clandestine personal relationship” with Wade.

The services rendered by Wade in conjunction with the case seemingly included attending an event with White House counsel in Georgia and a meeting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, the invoices show.

Wade, who has been paid nearly $654,000 in legal fees by the Fulton County DA’s office since January 2022, billed eight hours of work – at a $250 hourly rate –  for a May 23, 2022, event listed in an invoice as “Travel to Athens; Conf with White House Counsel.”

On Nov. 18, 2022, Wade charged the county another $2,000 for an “interview with DC/White House.”  .  .  .

https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/trump-prosecutor-nathan-wade-billed-georgia-da-4000-for-white-house-meetings/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They got some explaining to do.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.