Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Reveals More About the Alleged Plan and Timeline to Replace Biden With Michelle Obama Ni  (Read 646 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Megyn Kelly Reveals More About the Alleged Plan and Timeline to Replace Biden With Michelle Obama
Nick Arama

My colleague Mike Miller previously reported about scuttlebutt afoot regarding replacing Joe Biden with Michelle Obama as the Democrats' 2024 presidential nominee. I wrote earlier about a report that the Obamas were worried about Biden's chances, that Obama had been yelling at him to step things up or get out, and reports they were working behind the scenes to encourage him to get out of the race.

But now there's more from Megyn Kelly, talking about a report from NY Post columnist Cindy Adams about the "plan" in the works. Now, again, take all reports with a grain of salt and question anything from "sources" but Adams says she's being told the timeline. Kelly said there's been a reach out to donors that both she and Adams have heard about.

Here's what Adams says:

Reportedly, and I’m being told, “Obama has polled donors.”

His plan? Around May, Biden announces he’s not running (even mentally). The so-called plot is that come the August convention, ­Michelle gets nominated.

More:

Mrs. Obama’s team has already sent a survey to heavy-duty donors asking how they’d feel about her as the candidate.

The process has begun.

Kelly also mentioned Michelle Obama's comments about being terrified for 2024, because leaders were so important and the government does "everything" for us. 

What’s going to happen in this next election? I am terrified about what could possibly happen. Because our leaders matter, who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit, it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted. You know, the fact that people think that government, ‘Ahhh, you know, does it really even do anything?’ And I’m like, ‘Oh my God. Does government do everything for us, and we cannot take this democracy for granted.’ And sometimes I worry that we do.”

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/25/megyn-kelly-reveals-more-on-the-alleged-plan-to-replace-biden-with-michelle-obama-and-the-timeline-n2169185
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This country cannot withstand 5 terms of Obamas.

Three has nearly killed it.

But running someone who was never proud of this country before...?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Do you still think this idea/plan is me drumming up some sort of conspiracy theory @LMAO ?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

This country cannot withstand 5 terms of Obamas.

Three has nearly killed it.

But running someone who was never proud of this country before...?

While I'm not a Trump fan, Trump derailed or at least delayed O'bama and the globalists agenda. That is why they won't let him near the WH again.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Do you still think this idea/plan is me drumming up some sort of conspiracy theory @LMAO ?

Yes

She has said no way several times already

Are they going to force her at gunpoint to run?

Her own words say no. But the rumor mill says she will.  I will change my mind when I see more than just rumors and speculation
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:46:30 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Yes

Her own words say no. But the rumor mill says she will.  I will change my mind when I see more than just rumors and speculation

:bkmk:

Offline LMAO

:bkmk:

Right now, all we have is rumors against her several times saying no way. Let's start a rumor that Melania is going to run in 2028

Conservatives are easily distracted by squirrels
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DB

Yes

Why would you believe a word she says?

Offline libertybele

Right now, all we have is rumors against her several times saying no way. Let's start a rumor that Melania is going to run in 2028

Conservatives are easily distracted by squirrels

You're so funny, besides Kelly didn't reveal an alleged plan surrounding Melania, but she did about Obama and she's not the first one to do so.

It's a theory that you don't agree with, I get it, so we'll just add it to the rumor mill.

Offline libertybele

Because she's so trustworthy and she's never lied to get ahead or draw attention.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LMAO

Why would she lie about not running for public office? I will never, ever run for president and I promise I'm not lying about that wink777

I guarantee Big Mike will not run for president. And I'm willing to bet money on that and willing to bet money Biden will be the nominee.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-reviews/michelle-obama-oprah-the-light-we-carry-never-running-president-trump-mommy-influencers-1234722297/

Barry Goldwater

Online DB

Why would she lie about not running for public office? I will never, ever run for president and I promise I'm not lying about that wink777

I guarantee Big Mike will not run for president. And I'm willing to bet money on that and willing to bet money Biden will be the nominee.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-reviews/michelle-obama-oprah-the-light-we-carry-never-running-president-trump-mommy-influencers-1234722297/

I'm bold... I'll bet you a buck she does... Even odds. And I really have no idea if she will, but it would be sporting... And I really do believe the Democrats have a plan, and it doesn't involve Biden or Kamala.

Offline LMAO

I'm bold... I'll bet you a buck she does... Even odds. And I really have no idea if she will, but it would be sporting... And I really do believe the Democrats have a plan, and it doesn't involve Biden or Kamala.

$100 to the charity of the winners choice that Michelle Obama does not throw her hat in the ring for president?

Barry Goldwater

Online DB

$100 to the charity of the winners choice that Michelle Obama does not throw her hat in the ring for president?

I'm not that bold... A buck?

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Online DB

50?
25?

I have no confidence either way. Just doing it for fun. I only bet more than buck when I'm sure...