Poll

Duck Duck Goose!

Author Topic: Trump’s VP Pick  (Read 17875 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Trump’s VP Pick
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2024, 01:45:24 am »
Trump continued trashing the concept of early votes at his Michigan rally.  It ain't happening, folks.  You can't fix stupid.

I sure hope the trumpers are making plans for their lives in "no longer America" instead of a mass suicide, or another round of dumbassery on January 6.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2024, 01:49:11 am »
Trump continued trashing the concept of early votes at his Michigan rally.  It ain't happening, folks.  You can't fix stupid.

I sure hope the trumpers are making plans for their lives in "no longer America" instead of a mass suicide, or another round of dumbassery on January 6.

With Gretchen as governor there is little chance that Trump will win MI.  He was even booed at the sneaker convention. It is the first time I was able to hear booing over cheering.  Not a good sign. 

You are correct, get ready for life in "no longer America".  8888crybaby :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2024, 01:57:30 am »
You didn't answer my question @sneakypete ; exactly how do you think Trump is going to win?  Once you give me an answer, I'll enlighten you.

@libertybele

Trump could win easily  if you dingbats fail in your goal to convince people to stay  home and not vote for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2024, 02:11:10 am »
@libertybele

Trump could win easily  if you dingbats fail in your goal to convince people to stay  home and not vote for him.

Nobody is attempting to convince anyone else what to do with their vote

Just many of us are choosing other options over voting for either of the two on the top ticket

BTW, you're still dodging @Hoodat's question

Here it is in case you forgot
As Conservatives, give us a reason to vote for Trump.  And do so without mentioning the word 'Biden'.

And I'll add without using vague concepts like "to save America" and "defeat the Dims"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 02:18:32 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2024, 02:13:05 am »
With Gretchen as governor there is little chance that Trump will win MI. 

He barely won it in 2016. By barely it was 47.3% to Hillary's 47%
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 02:14:09 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2024, 02:20:04 am »

Yup

Forget the polls. They are meaningless at this point when all that DNC cash has yet to be unleashed on Trump and his dying "MAGA" movement

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2024, 02:23:01 am »
I just got my primary ballot the other day...I voted for Trump..signed it, sealed it and will mail it Tues.

As for the national election in Nov I will vote for the Repub Nominee...I do not like Trump and I really don't want to vote for him but Biden for four more years will finish off the job of destroying the USA.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2024, 02:24:13 am »
Nobody is attempting to convince anyone else what to do with their vote

Just many of us are choosing other options over voting for either of the two on the top ticket

BTW, you're still dodging @Hoodat's question

Here it is in case you forgot
As Conservatives, give us a reason to vote for Trump.  And do so without mentioning the word 'Biden'.

And I'll add without using vague concepts like "to save America" and "defeat the Dims"

@LMAO

Ok,how about the word "sanity" because the next President IS going to be either Trump or Biden/Biden clone?

You either vote for Trump,or you help elect "Biden/Biden clone".

This ain't all that complex. There are only  going to be two candidates,one of whom will be a cog in the leftist machine.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2024, 02:28:04 am »
@LMAO

Ok,how about the word "sanity" because the next President IS going to be either Trump or Biden/Biden clone?

This ain't all that complex. There are only  going to be two candidates,one of whom will be a cog in the leftist machine.

Sigh...
And he dodges again :shrug:

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2024, 02:38:28 am »
@LMAO

BOTH of whom, you mean.
Same old same old.
Eat this sh*t sandwich or you'll have to choke down that turd burger....

Howabout NO?
I will not eat your sh*t sandwich. It's the SAME THING as a turd burger.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2024, 02:40:14 am »
But, but, BUTT... With OUR sh*t sandwich, you get a pickle.  :whistle: :silly:

**nononono* NOPE.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2024, 03:46:45 am »
LOL....Trump picked him.  All of the blame lies squarely on Trump.
Waiting for the usual suspect to pop up and tell you your full of Shiite....everyone knows Trump was forced to pick Pence, just like all the other crappy personnel picks he made :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2024, 02:26:06 pm »
I just got my primary ballot the other day...I voted for Trump..signed it, sealed it and will mail it Tues.

As for the national election in Nov I will vote for the Repub Nominee...I do not like Trump and I really don't want to vote for him but Biden for four more years will finish off the job of destroying the USA.

:yowsa: pointing-up

Refused to vote for Trump when he was elected but did in 2020 and will crawl over a mile of broken glass to do so this time. I will also vote to re-elect Ted Cruz and against every other incumbent.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 02:56:32 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2024, 03:54:21 pm »
Here in Texas it was a major effort to get a mail in ballot for my mom so she could vote by mail.

As it should be.  They should never send out ballots unsolicited.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2024, 04:02:55 pm »
Did you ask for a mail in ballot or did they just send one to everyone?  Here in Texas it was a major effort to get a mail in ballot for my mom so she could vote by mail.

No, Il does not just send ballots out.

I requested a mail-in ballot last year due to a health problem at the time..I had a choice to select a one-time-only ballot or to continue future ballots also...I chose all future ballots.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2024, 05:36:32 pm »
No, Il does not just send ballots out.

I requested a mail-in ballot last year due to a health problem at the time..I had a choice to select a one-time-only ballot or to continue future ballots also...I chose all future ballots.
That's what my wife and I did here in California, but if we are feeling well enough we will go to the polls to vote. At this point we need the option.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2024, 07:30:45 pm »
That's what my wife and I did here in California, but if we are feeling well enough we will go to the polls to vote. At this point we need the option.

They're supposed to be sending somebody over from County to figure out how to get me and keep me registered. Didn't get a vote last season, because I don't have a mailing address... Or rather, my mailing address is not my domicile. Evidently that kicks me out. Right now waiting to see if a PO box changes that.

It pisses me off, because most of the hillbillies I know don't have an address. You get up off the gravel very much and even the rural carriers don't go there.

But evidently, they don't get mail in either.

What a monkey knot. I HATE dealing with government.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2024, 08:10:52 pm »
They're supposed to be sending somebody over from County to figure out how to get me and keep me registered. Didn't get a vote last season, because I don't have a mailing address... Or rather, my mailing address is not my domicile. Evidently that kicks me out. Right now waiting to see if a PO box changes that.

It pisses me off, because most of the hillbillies I know don't have an address. You get up off the gravel very much and even the rural carriers don't go there.

But evidently, they don't get mail in either.

What a monkey knot. I HATE dealing with government.
I bet it wouldn't be a problem if your name was (remeber Jose Jimenez?) and was voting democrat  **nononono* Hell, they wouldn't care where you lived and probably supply you with several mail in ballots.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2024, 09:35:15 pm »
I bet it wouldn't be a problem if your name was (remeber Jose Jimenez?) and was voting democrat  **nononono* Hell, they wouldn't care where you lived and probably supply you with several mail in ballots.

Nah... Not so much up in here. We get mexicans, but only for the picking time. They blow on through, heading for the coast.

I guess it was instituted to keep things straight, what with the COVID thing and all... I just got runned over.

Which is alright. I understand it. But I won't continue to be disenfranchised when reasonable means are available.

I am being a stinker... Throwing Americans with Disabilities Act around. Heh heh.. They jump through hoops for that. So they're comin 'round. Right to my house. Can't have a disabled American squawkin like that...  :whistle:

happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2024, 09:40:36 pm »
Nah... Not so much up in here. We get mexicans, but only for the picking time. They blow on through, heading for the coast.

I guess it was instituted to keep things straight, what with the COVID thing and all... I just got runned over.

Which is alright. I understand it. But I won't continue to be disenfranchised when reasonable means are available.

I am being a stinker... Throwing Americans with Disabilities Act around. Heh heh.. They jump through hoops for that. So they're comin 'round. Right to my house. Can't have a disabled American squawkin like that...  :whistle:

happy77

Well, I'm about ready to subtly try to pull the age discrimination card, we'll see what happens.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2024, 09:49:58 pm »
Well, I'm about ready to subtly try to pull the age discrimination card, we'll see what happens.

That'll teach em... you just gotta know the tune to play.

888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2024, 10:52:51 pm »

happy77

Just don't let them think you are a military Veteran.  They hate those folks!   888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2024, 11:15:34 pm »
Just don't let them think you are a military Veteran.  They hate those folks!   888mouth

Nope... 4f'd  :shrug:

Offline scottfreitas

« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2024, 09:25:53 pm »
I like Trump. Will probably vote for him. But there is no way to deny that his choice in personnel is questionable at best. Trump wants everyone to 'like' him. So he likes to choose people who hate him as employees. He tries to change their minds about him. This was a disastrous trait/habit in his first term. We can only hope he is not so naïve this time around.

90% of people who have worked for Trump, people Trump chose to work for him, wound up backstabbing him. That is an amazing coincidence. Trump likes to pick people who hate him. Then he tries to 'convert' them. It doesn't work like that.
Nope.

If you've read at least some of Trump's books, or watched enough of his interviews, you'll know he's a hyuuge fan of that grinning, gladhanding huckster Norman Vincent Peale. Author of the "The power of positive thinking."

Trump, like all the rest of the people fooled by that con-man Peale, thinks "positive thinking" works just as magically on people as Norm Peale claimed it did.

NEWSFLASH: it doesn't. Each person has their own free will, their own beliefs, their own worldviews. Picking people whose views do not align with yours isn't going to produce the results you envisioned, but will instead produce the results of the people you chose to implement them.

That Trump (somehow) became immensely wealthy in spite of his fealty towards the failed views of an apostate minister is a testimony to Trump.

That Trump still BELIEVES in Norm Vincent's humanistic, utopian views (I fear he's too old to change now) is also an equal condemnation.

Pray for Wisdom and Discernment to be pumped into Trump from Above.

It's our best hope.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2024, 10:35:29 pm »
Nope.

If you've read at least some of Trump's books, or watched enough of his interviews, you'll know he's a hyuuge fan of that grinning, gladhanding huckster Norman Vincent Peale. Author of the "The power of positive thinking."

Trump, like all the rest of the people fooled by that con-man Peale, thinks "positive thinking" works just as magically on people as Norm Peale claimed it did.

NEWSFLASH: it doesn't. Each person has their own free will, their own beliefs, their own worldviews. Picking people whose views do not align with yours isn't going to produce the results you envisioned, but will instead produce the results of the people you chose to implement them.

That Trump (somehow) became immensely wealthy in spite of his fealty towards the failed views of an apostate minister is a testimony to Trump.

That Trump still BELIEVES in Norm Vincent's humanistic, utopian views (I fear he's too old to change now) is also an equal condemnation.

Pray for Wisdom and Discernment to be pumped into Trump from Above.

It's our best hope.

Actually I am praying for a miracle.  Also I continue to pray that the Lord God Jesus Christ stops the evil that keeps prevailing in this country.