Poll

Duck Duck Goose!

Author Topic: Trump’s VP Pick  (Read 17872 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump’s VP Pick
« on: January 25, 2024, 06:49:34 pm »
My vote is for Big Mike
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump’s VP Pick
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 07:16:14 pm »
His best pick would be DeSantis. He would be the best choice for the country.  4 years of Trump and 8 years of DeSantis. He needs to also pick Cruz for his AG and clean house.

I realize that this is never going to happen as Trump picks the worst people.

In sticking with the choices of people given, I think he'd pick Scott.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 07:16:49 pm »
My vote is for Big Mike

God help us.   :thud:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 09:35:48 pm »
His best pick would be DeSantis. He would be the best choice for the country.  4 years of Trump and 8 years of DeSantis. He needs to also pick Cruz for his AG and clean house.

In sticking with the choices of people given, I think he'd pick Scott.
That's secondary to Trump not picking anyone he perceives is or could be a threat to him, there's only room for one star in the Trump show.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 10:34:59 pm »

Absolutely right.
From Trump's record of nonsense considering people around him, he could actually pick Hillary to be his VP. He could actually do this and everyone would say 'oh well'. How many days until Trump commits suicide.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 11:07:57 pm »
Hillary Clinton is a 'death machine'.
Nobody knows 70 friends acquaintances, business partners who have suicide themselves or have died in some weird circumstance.

Everyone who has ever done any business with her. everyone who has ever met her or knows her name are all dead now.

I know they were all accidents, or suicides, or whatever ... but they are all certainly dead.

If Hillary ever invited me to some bbq or whatnot, I would be in favor of declining that offer.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 12:37:45 am »
God help us.   :thud:
It's one way to keep the Mooch from running against him... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2024, 12:55:28 am »
Can't have Ron DeSantis cause they would both be from Florida...I think it might be Tim Scott or Kristi Noem
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2024, 12:55:56 am »
Where's the stoner option?

I think Big Mike is the stoner option.. :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 01:54:17 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2024, 01:17:27 am »
Doesn't matter.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2024, 01:25:56 am »
Where's the stoner option?

My question, also

Every poll must have the stoner option
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2024, 02:11:37 am »
Scott has been kissing his rear end more than the others.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2024, 12:10:43 pm »
My preference would be for DeSantis.  He would be the best to follow Trump for 8 years.

But the assessment of both being from the same state, Trump would be compelled to pick someone else.

And with the current lame mindset in politics, the selection will have to be a woman and/or a black.  Big Mike does NOT satisfy the criteria, because it would need to be someone that supports Trump, and she is on record for uttering her terror should Trump get a 2nd term.

And it will not be Nikki Haley.  She will go out of her way to agitate Trump in the next month or two, and she will not be considered.  Thank God!!!  I can't stand her.

Kristi Noem is a possibility, but because she supports making all illegal invading aliens citizens, I have no desire for her to gain national prominence.

I like Larry Elder.  He is a solid conservative, and I agree with everything he usually says.  I think he would be a huge help for Trump.  He is a media guy, and Trump would benefit from his experience as well.

What I really do not want, and what destroys Trump's credibility, is anyone formerly involved with the Bush Administration.  I consider George Bush equally bad to Obama and Biden.  The fat blowhard that he had as AG was worthless in my opinion, and now he speaks against Trump.  I also do not want any Obama generals, people who managed to survive Obama's purge of the military of some 4,500 high ranking officers.

I tell you, Trump's 2nd term would be better than another Obama/Biden term, no question, but his inability to work with other people in government has us kicking a can down the road on major issues that should have been addressed 20-30 years ago.  And this is not good for the American people.  The ONLY PEOPLE being served by this federal government today are the INVADERS, who have zero rights to be here...ZERO RIGHTS...and the American taxpayer is carrying a burden they simply should not have to do.

And in the argument of Americans not having children, this same horrible government has made it all but impossible to survive in this country.  Monies that should be invested in our own population are going overseas or to INVADERS.  Enough of that bullsh*t!!!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2024, 09:24:29 pm »
If you follow The Simpsons and how they predict the future, his running mate will be Ivanka.

Poll needs an "other" space  too  Or a stoner option. . No biggie. That would be my vote.

But definitely a woman this time around.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 09:26:29 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2024, 09:39:49 pm »
Poll needs an "other" space  too 
Ha ha, I read that "outer space." May as well.  :tinfoil:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2024, 09:43:33 pm »
None of the above.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2024, 09:59:20 pm »
My vote is for Big Mike

That's the "weed option," right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2024, 10:07:09 pm »
My preference would be for DeSantis.  He would be the best to follow Trump for 8 years.

But the assessment of both being from the same state, Trump would be compelled to pick someone else.

And with the current lame mindset in politics, the selection will have to be a woman and/or a black.  Big Mike does NOT satisfy the criteria, because it would need to be someone that supports Trump, and she is on record for uttering her terror should Trump get a 2nd term.

And it will not be Nikki Haley.  She will go out of her way to agitate Trump in the next month or two, and she will not be considered.  Thank God!!!  I can't stand her.

Kristi Noem is a possibility, but because she supports making all illegal invading aliens citizens, I have no desire for her to gain national prominence.

I like Larry Elder.  He is a solid conservative, and I agree with everything he usually says.  I think he would be a huge help for Trump.  He is a media guy, and Trump would benefit from his experience as well.

What I really do not want, and what destroys Trump's credibility, is anyone formerly involved with the Bush Administration.  I consider George Bush equally bad to Obama and Biden.  The fat blowhard that he had as AG was worthless in my opinion, and now he speaks against Trump.  I also do not want any Obama generals, people who managed to survive Obama's purge of the military of some 4,500 high ranking officers.

I tell you, Trump's 2nd term would be better than another Obama/Biden term, no question, but his inability to work with other people in government has us kicking a can down the road on major issues that should have been addressed 20-30 years ago.  And this is not good for the American people.  The ONLY PEOPLE being served by this federal government today are the INVADERS, who have zero rights to be here...ZERO RIGHTS...and the American taxpayer is carrying a burden they simply should not have to do.

And in the argument of Americans not having children, this same horrible government has made it all but impossible to survive in this country.  Monies that should be invested in our own population are going overseas or to INVADERS.  Enough of that bullsh*t!!!

@jafo2010   I hadn't heard of Noem wanting to make ILLEGALS citizens??? Where did you get this information? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2024, 01:28:13 am »
I think he should pick me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2024, 01:30:13 am »
That's secondary to Trump not picking anyone he perceives is or could be a threat to him, there's only room for one star in the Trump show.

@GtHawk

Mind splainin to pour dum ol me how ANY VP runnin mate isagonna be ah thret to a man limited by law to one term only?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2024, 01:35:25 am »
Absolutely right.
From Trump's record of nonsense considering people around him, he could actually pick Hillary to be his VP. He could actually do this and everyone would say 'oh well'. How many days until Trump commits suicide.

@240B

The funny part here is how all you loons get your panties all in a wad over ANYTHING the Trump name is connected to in ANY  respect.

You DO know he can only serve ONE 4 year term,right?

Here lately,I sometimes think I am reading the Daily Kos or Mother Jones web pages instead of TBR.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2024, 02:04:32 am »
@240B

The funny part here is how all you loons get your panties all in a wad over ANYTHING the Trump name is connected to in ANY  respect.

You DO know he can only serve ONE 4 year term,right?

Here lately,I sometimes think I am reading the Daily Kos or Mother Jones web pages instead of TBR.

Yes he can only serve one term, which means he has absolutely no incentive to appease his base, follow through with promises made or do what is best for America rather than Trump.

His VP choice is important for two obvious reasons; first of all he is aged and should something happen his VP would step in and secondly, the VP normally has a good shot at becoming the next nominee.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2024, 02:19:16 am »
Stoner option could be; RFK Jr., or Fetterman.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2024, 02:34:04 am »
I like Trump. Will probably vote for him. But there is no way to deny that his choice in personnel is questionable at best. Trump wants everyone to 'like' him. So he likes to choose people who hate him as employees. He tries to change their minds about him. This was a disastrous trait/habit in his first term. We can only hope he is not so naïve this time around.

90% of people who have worked for Trump, people Trump chose to work for him, wound up backstabbing him. That is an amazing coincidence. Trump likes to pick people who hate him. Then he tries to 'convert' them. It doesn't work like that.

Offline DB

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2024, 02:50:12 am »
I like Trump. Will probably vote for him. But there is no way to deny that his choice in personnel is questionable at best. Trump wants everyone to 'like' him. So he likes to choose people who hate him as employees. He tries to change their minds about him. This was a disastrous trait/habit in his first term. We can only hope he is not so naïve this time around.

90% of people who have worked for Trump, people Trump chose to work for him, wound up backstabbing him. That is an amazing coincidence. Trump likes to pick people who hate him. Then he tries to 'convert' them. It doesn't work like that.

Or it could be Trump is a terrible boss and 90% greatly dislike him after that experience. That's my bet.