Author Topic: State Senate Overrides RINO Governor, Bans Transgender Surgery For Minors  (Read 500 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
State Senate Overrides RINO Governor, Bans Transgender Surgery For Minors
By Tracy | Jan 24, 2024

The battle for the soul of the country continues to be fought, and victories are coming in across the country.

One of those victories comes out of Ohio.

Ohio governor Mike DeWine recently vetoed House Bill 68, which called for common sense measures that would ban men competing in women’s sports, as well as banning gender-affirming care for minors.

DeWine, who has a bit of a mixed record in Ohio, originally vetoed the bill last month.

He did so after embarking on what he called a “fact-gathering” mission where he spoke to several physicians and families about the bill.

His decision obviously did not sit well with his voter base.

https://100percentfedup.com/state-senate-overrides-rino-governor-bans-transgender-surgery-for-minors/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Great news there.  Well done, Senators!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Great news there.  Well done, Senators!
:yowsa: :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Ohio has in fact become a mixed bag.  They fully supported mass genocide by passing the laws they did for abortion.  AMERICAN WOMEN ARE NOT HAVING BABIES BECAUSE THEY ARE MURDERING THEM.  Plain and simple.

An unborn child is every bit as much a living human being as a child born already.  To deny this is idiocy.  You want the USA to continue to go down the drain, keep performing abortions.  Therein is no respect for human life.  Again, we are becoming more and more like godless Russia.  And don't kid yourself, they are largely atheists.

Offline verga

Time for a recall.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.