Author Topic: Brazen thieves drag entire ATM from van, sending sparks flying down Oakland road: video  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Brazen thieves drag entire ATM from van, sending sparks flying down Oakland road: video
By Social Links forAllie Griffin
Published Jan. 24, 2024, 2:11 a.m. ET

Alaska bank robber who was busted counting cash outside tried scheme again — and failed
They certainly weren’t inconspicuous.

Wild video shows the moment a group of thieves in Oakland yanked an entire bank ATM out of the ground, hitched it to the back of a van with a rope and then dragged the metal machine while speeding down a road, sending sparks flying through the air.

The footage was captured by a bystander who couldn’t believe his eyes, according to KTVU, which obtained the clip.

Two ATMS — including the one dragged by the van — were stolen Sunday from separate locations in the Californian city struggling with a rise in property crime, according to Oakland police.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/oakland-thieves-drag-stolen-atm-after-bank-robbery/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson