Author Topic: 'Gruesome' Murder Scene: 6 People Found Shot to Death in 'Incredibly Desolate' Area of California De  (Read 339 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Gruesome' Murder Scene: 6 People Found Shot to Death in 'Incredibly Desolate' Area of California Desert

By Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal
  January 24, 2024 at 5:36pm
Police in Southern California are investigating after six people were found shot to death in a remote part of San Bernardino County on Tuesday night.

Five of the victims were initially discovered along a roadway that KTLA described as “incredibly desolate” while reporting on the gruesome discovery Wednesday morning.

Another body was found Wednesday morning.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/gruesome-murder-scene-6-people-found-shot-death-incredibly-desolate-area-california-desert/
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 06:08:48 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"remote"..."desolate"... 15 minutes from the City of... :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis