Author Topic: CVS store to close after DC thieves ransack location for months, leaving shelves bare  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CVS Published January 23, 2024 7:01pm EST
CVS store to close after DC thieves ransack location for months, leaving shelves bare
A group of roughly 45 teens routinely stole from the CVS store in Washington D.C.

By Sarah Rumpf-Whitten FOXBusiness

CVS store in Washington D.C shutters doors after group of teens routinely strip shelves bare
A CVS store in Washington D.C. is seen in Oct. 2023 footage with bare shelves after a group of teens ransacked the pharmacy chain. (WTTG-TV)

A Washington D.C. CVS store will close its doors after a group of sticky-fingered teens routinely ransacked the store, leaving the shelves bare.

According to Fox affiliate, WTTG-TV, the pharmacy storefront in Washington D.C's Columbia Heights neighborhood is closing on Feb. 29.

The closing comes months after videos surfaced in Oct. 2023 of row after row of empty shelves at the CVS store after a group of shoplifting teens ransacked the store.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/cvs-store-close-dc-thieves-ransack-location-months-leaving-shelves-bare
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Those darn "teens."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: