Author Topic: Joe Biden Exercises Executive Action to Promote More Gun Control  (Read 372 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Exercises Executive Action to Promote More Gun Control

AWR Hawkins 25 Jan 2024

The White House announced on Thursday that President Joe Biden is implementing executive action to promote more gun control, this time regarding gun storage.

A White House press release noted that Biden’s actions are designed to “promote safe storage of firearms that implement President Biden’s Executive Order on promoting safe gun storage in order to reduce gun violence and make our communities safer.”

The White House claims that “safe storage of firearms” can reduce “school shootings, youth suicides, unintentional shootings, and theft of firearms.”

In response to the executive action, the Department of Justice will release a guide for firearm storage, including an overview of storage devices.

The Department of Education will send a letter to school principals urging them to talk about gun storage with parents of school children and the larger community. The Department of Education will also provide communications guidance that “principals and school leaders can use to engage with parents and families about the importance of safe firearm storage and encourage more people to take preventive action by safely storing firearms.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2024/01/25/joe-biden-exercises-executive-action-to-promote-more-gun-control/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Joe Biden Exercises Executive Action to Promote More Gun Control
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 05:39:32 pm »
 ////00000////

Promoting more gun control - isn't that what target practice is for?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:48:46 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 09:44:40 pm »
Dear Joe, BUTT the F'K out of my gun storage! I raised two kids that I taught about guns and safety, low and behold that despite the fact all my guns were kept unlocked at available at a moments notice for defense neither of my kids shot themselves or anyone else. Also goes for my grandson in my daughters home and extensive time at my home from toddler to sixteen.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 09:53:21 am »
Joe Blow, want to reduce gun violence, go after druggies, close the border, give criminals in cities real time in jail and drug crimes. Clean the jails out of illegal drugs going in, and let the druggies dry out.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....