Author Topic: Donald Trump's Next Move Should Be a Trip to the Southern Border.. Karen Townsend  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump's Next Move Should Be a Trip to the Southern Border
Karen Townsend

Here is an idea I like a lot – Donald Trump should hop on Trump Force One and fly down to the Eagle Pass, Texas area.

He should do it as soon as possible. Like tomorrow. Why not? His record on securing the southern border is one that he can point to as a undeniable success. He ran on immigration being a top issue in 2015. In his campaign announcement, after he came down the escalator in Trump Tower, he spoke about illegal immigration. He made a trip to the border to see the border wall that had been put up during his time in office but that was years ago. It’s time for him to go back.

There is a plethora of reasons to criticize Joe Biden and how he has governed. Everything he touches turns into a disaster. The economy, foreign policy, the disastrous exit of American troops from Afghanistan, inflation, this handling of the pandemic, and his appeasement of the far-left wing of the party at every turn. He is the most corrupt president in my lifetime. All of that is true. However, the Biden border crisis has moved from a crisis to a catastrophe after more than three years of an open border. Even the national media and elected Democrats are noticing. Immigration is the top issue with primary voters right now. The economy is the second most important issue.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/01/24/donald-trumps-next-move-should-be-a-trip-to-the-southern-border-n607186
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Donald Trump should have a public event with Chicago resident, Cata Truss ...

A flashing red light for Dems: Chicago resident on Biden's handling of the migrant crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxOsuHCVaf0
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A good move for Mr. Trump, with great video opportunities for the coming campaign.

Go to the Texas border.
Address the Texas National Guard.
Go to the statehouse, address the Texas legislature (if they're in session).
Meet with Governor Abbott.
Put in good words for all the other Republican governors who are standing with Texas.

Hand Mr. Trump a sword, have him strike a line in the sand, and then say to the cameras, "THIS is how we take back America !!"