Author Topic: It Begins… Politico Urges Trump Supporters to Skip His Historic Rallies  (Read 1816 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Begins… Politico Urges Trump Supporters to Skip His Historic Rallies
by Jim Hoft Jan. 24, 2024 1:00 pm

The Democrat Party has done everything they can to ruin President Donald Trump. The junk lawsuits couldn’t stop him. The insurrection lies couldn’t stop him. The 14th Amendment smears couldn’t stop him. The FBI spying and lies couldn’t stop him. Lawfare charges by crooked District Attorneys. Threats of 700 years in prison for manufactured crimes. Stealing over $250 million from his business for paying off business loans. Brutal harassment of his family.

None of this stopped President Trump from his mission to save America from the Marxist horde and the power hungry elites.

Now, the left has a new tactic.

Politico today is now urging Republicans to skip Trump rallies. They don’t think its fair that tens of thousands will come out for Trump when Old Joe can only garner a few hundred supporters to come out and see him – and many of those are paid supporters!

Millions of Americans have seen President Trump speak in the past 8 years. The elites want it to stop.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/it-begins-politico-urges-trump-supporters-skip-his/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

They along with BLM tried to stop one of his rallies in SD at Mount Rushmore. With the help of Noem defending her state the rally went on. I anticipate that we will soon see rioting outside of his rallies preventing people from attending.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I actually agree with the article.  Trump's rallies have grown stale and boring, and its obvious he's tired of doing them.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I actually agree with the article.  Trump's rallies have grown stale and boring, and its obvious he's tired of doing them.

You forgot the Sac tag!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

IF Jim Hoft is representing Politico truthfully, they should be charged with making an unreported in-kind campaign donation to Haley and Biden.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
You forgot the Sac tag!

I meant the original Politico article, after stripping out the leftist snark. 
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I meant the original Politico article, after stripping out the leftist snark.

:patriot:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He is not doing rallies for his own edification.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

It’s none of this writer’s business who’s attending what rallies of who, when, and why

At the rate we are going, attending a Trump rally will soon be considered a criminal offense.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
As far as I could tell, all the underlying article said was that his rallies are boring.  There wasn't anything in there about banning them, though.  That was just something one of those Hoft grifters made up to get more clicks.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: It Begins… Politico Urges Trump Supporters to Skip His Historic Rallies
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2024, 06:48:03 pm »
It's not 2016 anymore, the times are very different, very serious and a great deal more dangerous. The old recycled dog and pony show just isn't going to get it done. It's going to take a great deal more substance and focus than what Trump's been showing.

I just don't think he's cut out to be a serious candidate.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2024, 07:19:13 pm »
It's not 2016 anymore, the times are very different, very serious and a great deal more dangerous. The old recycled dog and pony show just isn't going to get it done. It's going to take a great deal more substance and focus than what Trump's been showing.

I just don't think he's cut out to be a serious candidate.
I watched and listened to his rallies.  He is able to connect with his audience, but you are correct; the old recycled dog and pony show isn't going to cut it.

He needs to be able to show people a path forward; not one by executive orders, or dictatorship, but a way forward with actual accomplishments by legislative action.  He needs to be able to have a majority of Congressional members behind him; something that he was unable to do previously. 

That IS the different between Trump and DeSantis.  I realize that this isn't a DeSantis thread, but the truth is the truth. Trump accomplished little; DeSantis keeps accomplishing his conservative agenda.  Americans wasted yet another chance at seating a conservative all thanks to the smears and lies coming from Trump, such a shame.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2024, 11:21:39 pm »
Somehow I don't believe that most folks who are going to attend one of Mr. Trump's rallies spend much time reading "politico", nor care what that site suggests they do.

They're going to them anyway.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2024, 11:29:14 pm »
They don't interest me, but so what if his supporters like them and Trump wants to do them (however flat they may have become).

What's amusing is that a Politico writer seems to believe any diehard Trump supporter cares what's published there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2024, 12:45:54 am »
So what.
It's the silly season. an election year.
Of COURSE the border crap will lighten up.
Of COURSE the economy will be going great by November.
Of COURSE the price of gas and oil will be driven down.

All of that, until next year.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 12:54:45 am »
@mystery-ak

Politico today is now urging Republicans to skip Trump rallies.

Well,I wasn't going to do that,but if Politico says I need to do it,I guess I need to do it,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2024, 12:56:19 am »
I actually agree with the article. 

@Timber Rattler

Gee,THERE's a shock!

(There MIGHT be slight traces of sarcasm in the above post!)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2024, 12:59:20 am »
They don't interest me, but so what if his supporters like them and Trump wants to do them (however flat they may have become).

What's amusing is that a Politico writer seems to believe any diehard Trump supporter cares what's published there.

@mountaineer

Pretty hard to find ANYBODY more self-confident and arrogant than a reporter with a national/international gig.

They even make Trump look like a rank amateur by comparison.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 01:01:06 am by sneakypete »

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2024, 01:07:20 am »
So what.

Trump/GOP needs to ask people if they are better off now than 4 years ago under Trump. Grocery prices are still very high.  I still can't find some products that I used to buy. Gas is coming down a bit, but I purchased my vehicle 4 years ago and I could fill up for around $20.  Right now it's still costing me around $40.  So, I'm not so sure that Joe & Company are going to convince anyone that the economy is doing better.

The border is chaotic (at best) and right now the DEMS have to make a choice -- give in and secure the border or suffer a possible loss because of their refusal to secure it.  IF they continue on, and ILLEGALS start inching closer to American's homes, people are going to become even more aware of the problem.

Even IF the DEMS seal the border ... all they need to do is grant amnesty to those ILLEGALS already here and keep subsidizing their food and housing and they still sink this country. They could also refuse to arm the border once the election is over. IOW - they cannot be trusted.

Things are on a very slippery slope right now and it is imperative that we seat as many conservatives this election as possible. 

People may not want Trump but I hope that they vote down ballot.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 01:08:25 am by libertybele »

Online LMAO

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2024, 04:03:55 am »
Trump/GOP needs to ask people if they are better off now than 4 years ago under Trump.

I wouldn’t ask that

Four years ago the economy was crashed due to lockdowns, the unemployment rate got as high as 13 or 14%, and trillions of dollars were printed to pay people to stay home. Trump assisted in all that

So people are better off than they were 4 years ago. The issue that Trump is much stronger than Biden on is the border. He should focus on that
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 04:06:15 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2024, 04:08:10 am »
So what.

Biden has the advantage of incumbency. He is able to impact the above to a degree were Trump cannot

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2024, 05:22:34 am »
Biden has the advantage of incumbency. He is able to impact the above to a degree were Trump cannot

That's right. And they will.