Author Topic: Yemen directly hits US warship with ballistic missile  (Read 613 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Yemen directly hits US warship with ballistic missile
« on: January 25, 2024, 02:12:41 pm »
Yemen directly hits US warship with ballistic missile

TEHRAN, Jan. 25 (MNA) – Yemen's Armed Forces fire ballistic missiles against American warships in the Gulf of Aden and Bab al-Mandab Strait in support of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, who have come under a genocidal US-backed war by Israel.

Cited by Yemen's al-Masirah television network, the forces reported striking the American warships, including a number of destroyers, with the projectiles on Wednesday as the vessels were providing protection for two American commercial vessels.

"Despite attempts by the warships to intercept them, our ballistic missiles have reached their targets successfully," the forces said, noting that an American warship was "directly hit" and the commercial vessels "were forced to retreat."

The entire development "lasted for two hours," the announcement added.

Over the past month, the forces and Yemen's Ansarullah popular Resistance movement have been staging many such strikes against Israeli vessels or those bound for the occupied Palestinian territories' ports.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/211281/Yemen-directly-hits-US-warship-with-ballistic-missile
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

Re: Yemen directly hits US warship with ballistic missile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 02:21:33 pm »
The Rainbow Warriors formerly known as the U.S. Navy.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 02:47:02 pm »
Is this claim a Thus sayeth Sana'a Sam?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 05:59:12 pm »
Is this claim a Thus sayeth Sana'a Sam?

In conference with Baghdad Bob! :silly:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 10:59:47 pm »
rusty swings the hammer and strikes fire with:
"The Rainbow Warriors formerly known as the U.S. Navy."

OUCH.
Sometimes one can be TOO close to the truth.

Maybe our woke military can't shoot all that straight any more, but you sure hit the target with this one!