Author Topic: Colombian Killer Caught in New Jersey After Slipping Into US Illegally  (Read 268 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Colombian Killer Caught in New Jersey After Slipping Into US Illegally

Border Hawk
Jan 23, 2024

Immigration authorities in New Jersey arrested an illegal alien from Colombia who fled his homeland while serving a prison sentence for murder and entered the U.S. illegally.

On Monday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced the capture of the South American fugitive during a bust on December 27 by agents from Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) in Newark.

In 2011, the man was sentenced to 22 years in prison for murder in Colombia.

However, in 2018, the man never returned from a “three-day furlough” and presumably fled the country.

https://borderhawk.blog/colombian-killer-caught-in-new-jersey-after-slipping-into-us-illegally/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Colombian Killer Caught in New Jersey After Slipping Into US Illegally
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 11:22:30 am »
Slipping in?  Yeah, right. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson