Author Topic: DACA Recipient Arrested On ‘Human Smuggling’ Charges  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DACA Recipient Arrested On ‘Human Smuggling’ Charges
« on: January 25, 2024, 11:08:50 am »
DACA Recipient Arrested On ‘Human Smuggling’ Charges
Border Patrol Agents Detain Migrants Near US-Mexico Border
John Moore/Getty Images

Border Patrol agents arrested a Mexican national enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program on human smuggling charges, according to a Wednesday social media post.

The DACA recipient, who was not identified in the post on X by the chief agent of the Border Patrol’s El Centro Sector, was deported after the arrest. Roughly 830,000 people are enrolled in DACA, according to the American Immigration Council. (RELATED: ‘They’re Quietly Applauding’: DCNF Reporter Reveals How Border Patrol Agents Feel About Greg Abbott’s Latest Move)

“A MEX national w/ DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) privileges was arrested for human smuggling,” USBP Chief Patrol Agent Gregory K. Bovino posted. “DACA privileges are contingent upon maintaining lawful conduct. This former DACA recipient no longer has those privileges & was deported back to Mexico. #TruchaCoyote”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/24/daca-recipient-arrested-human-smuggling-charges/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson