Author Topic: Keith Olbermann rages at CNN anchor over on-air Biden criticism, calls her 'absolute disaster'  (Read 420 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Keith Olbermann rages at CNN anchor over on-air Biden criticism, calls her 'absolute disaster'
Story by Jeffrey Clark • 13h

Ex-MSNBC host Keith Olbermann and CNN host Abby Phillip had an unusually sharp exchange Wednesday after Phillip said "nobody" wants President Biden or former President Trump ahead of a likely 2024 rematch.

Phillip was bashed online by some pro-Biden commentators for her comments, and the far-left Olbermann was particularly incensed.

"CNN has to address the reality that [Phillip] has been an absolute disaster and that this foot-in-mouth editorial is the first thing she's gotten noticed for since her show debuted," Olbermann wrote.

"As Nikki Haley put it — and I think it's actually such a smart way to put it — I think the first party to let go of their 80-year-old might be the victor, but who's going to be the one to move first?" Phillip said on CNN Tuesday. "I think that's where we are as a country and that's why this is kind of an intractable problem."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/keith-olbermann-rages-at-cnn-anchor-over-on-air-biden-criticism-calls-her-absolute-disaster/ar-BB1hcVv4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=c597feeb6d094803b0db16286dddb0f8&ei=61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Liberals are such angry people!!! ****slapping
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

There's not a strait jacket tight enough for Keefy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

Queef is desperate to be relevant
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy