Author Topic: Wisconsin law students told 'there are no exceptional white people'  (Read 305 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wisconsin law students told 'there are no exceptional white people'
©Shutterstock / Ken Wolter / law.wisc.edu

The University of Wisconsin-Madison's law school subjected its first-year students to a mandatory racial training seminar, during which they were told that there is no cure for their racism no matter how many workshops they attend. The first-years at the prestigious state-school started their second semester of legal study with an 'anti-racism' lecture predicated on DEI material including a pamphlet titled '28 Common Racist Attitudes and Behaviors that Indicate a Detour or Wrong Turn into White Guilt, Denial or Defensiveness.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wisconsin-law-students-told-there-are-no-exceptional-white-people/ss-BB1hcj8m?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=c597feeb6d094803b0db16286dddb0f8&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Wisconsin law students told 'there are no exceptional white people'
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 10:01:40 am »
How is that any different than the Supreme Court ruling in the Dred Scott case where Chief Justice Tanney ruled "the black man has no rights the white man is bound to honor"?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Wisconsin law students told 'there are no exceptional white people'
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 01:18:35 pm »
This must be why the brand spanking new lawyers hitting the streets have no regard for the U.S. Constitution. It was just the product of patriarchal old white men, after all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org