Author Topic: 'I knew exactly what they were doing': Texas AG explains how Dems stole 2020 election  (Read 5662 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 1/24/2024

'There's no way to know where those ballots came from'

In September 2023 Tucker Carlson sat down with Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. This was after the liberals like Karl Rove attempted to remove Paxton from office and turn the Lone Star State over to the Democrat horde and their election fraud operation.

Thankfully, Ken Paxton had just been acquitted of wrongdoing following a Senate trial on all Articles of Impeachment.

Texas RINOs, including Bush and Rove allies, wanted Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton gone so they made up some accusations against him without evidence in an attempt to impeach him.

Attorney General Ken Paxton is the one man who has stood up against the Democrat-Marxist onslaught in the great state of Texas. Democrats and Secret Sleeper Republicans hate him for this.

A clip from Paxton’s interview with Tucker Carlson is presently making the rounds on social media. During the interview, AG Paxton explained to Tucker Carlson how Democrats cheated and stole the 2020 election.

Ken Paxton had this to say:

Tucker Carlson: They stopped counting votes on election night.

Ken Paxton: Because what they needed to figure out was how many real votes there were so they could figure out how many mail in ballots to apply to the election. That’s what they would have done in Texas, I’m convinced.

Tucker Carlson: So you think that was fraud, right?

Ken Paxton: I have no doubt, having been through that whole process.

Tucker Carlson: It wasn’t just a water leak.

Ken Paxton: It was definitely planned. I mean, it would have happened in Texas, I promise.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2024/01/knew-exactly-texas-ag-explains-dems-stole-2020-election/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I saw exactly the same things Paxton saw and I wasn't the only one either!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All 5 states didn't suffer from leaky urinals at the same time. Poor plumbing was not the issue, and I have little doubt the delay was to generate or switch enough votes to get a "victory".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If we had that issue in Texas it was very limited.  My SIL works for the elections admin outside of Austin, it was amazing how careful they were even issuing a single voter registration card.  They keep the rolls up to date, etc.  I was impressed.
Pity PA, MI, WI, AZ, and GA can not legitimately claim the same.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

I saw exactly the same things Paxton saw and I wasn't the only one either!

Unfortunately nothing has been done to change things and I'm afraid we'll get a repeat of the same and SCOTUS will once again throw their hands up in the air. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.