Author Topic: First lady invites Texas woman who fled state for abortion care to State of the Union  (Read 456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 First lady invites Texas woman who fled state for abortion care to State of the Union
by Nathaniel Weixel - 01/24/24 1:32 PM ET

Kate Cox, a Dallas-area woman who sued for the right to terminate a nonviable pregnancy and then left Texas to get abortion care, will attend the State of the Union as a guest of first lady Jill Biden, the White House said Wednesday.

The invitation comes as the Biden campaign focuses heavily on abortion rights as part of the reelection effort. 

The Biden campaign also featured Cox in a video released this week tying former President Trump to the end of Roe v. Wade. Campaign officials said Cox’s case is a perfect example of their main argument against Trump: That women’s rights will be under attack by a Trump-led government.

“On Sunday, the president and the first lady spoke to Kate Cox, who was forced to go to court to seek permission for the care she needed for a nonviable pregnancy that threatened her life. They thanked her for her courage in sharing her story. And speaking out about the impact of the extreme abortion ban in Texas,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4427020-jill-biden-invites-woman-sued-texas-abortion-care-state-union/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will she stand up and thank the crowd for her standing ovation moment..this is sickening
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 07:09:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe's gonna give a SOTU speech.   Man can you imagine the amount of drugs they will have to pump into him to get him erect and cognizant? 

We won't see him for days before the speech as his docs try to get his drug cocktails tweeked.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Joe's gonna give a SOTU speech.   Man can you imagine the amount of drugs they will have to pump into him to get him erect and cognizant? 
I'm hoping for a major systems failure.  :pop41:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Inflation is not a winning issue for them

The border is not a winning issue for them

The economy is not a winning issue for them

International relations is not a winning issue for them

Healing divisions is not a winning issue for them

The winning issue for them is abortion

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy