Author Topic: Adam Schiff Says Standing Up To Trump Justified Russia Hoax Lies.  (Read 338 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Adam Schiff Says Standing Up To Trump Justified Russia Hoax Lies.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) tried to justify lying to over 300 million Americans regarding his false allegations that former President Donald Trump colluded with the Russian government to influence the 2016 presidential election. Steve Garvey – a Dodgers baseball legend and Republican Senate candidate — attacked Schiff during Monday night’s California Senate debate for his censure for perpetuating the Russia hoax. The California Democrat said he was standing up to a “corrupt president.” “I think you’ve been censured for lying,” Garvey said, leveling the accusation at the California Democrat Congressman. “I was censured for standing up to a corrupt president,” Schiff responded.

The exchange gave the impression Schiff believed it reasonable to lie to the American people simply because he disliked Trump. In June of 2023, the U.S. House of Representatives censured Rep. Schiff over his alleged “falsehoods, misrepresentations, and abuses of sensitive information” during the 2016 Russian collusion investigation. House Republicans accuse Schiff of misrepresenting facts and claiming to have evidence that never existed.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/01/24/adam-schiff-says-standing-up-to-trump-justified-russia-hoax-lies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Adam Schiff Says Standing Up To Trump Justified Russia Hoax Lies.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 06:16:25 pm »
So this "LAWMAKER" doesn't think laws matter, that the end is what matters whatever the means. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 08:50:11 pm »
Actually Schifftyroo did not admit that he lied. What he actually said was that he was censured for standing up to Trump. Clickbait article headline.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 12:25:56 am »
When have democrats lied in the near past that the democrats did not think they were justified?
 Chinese democrats?  Russian democrats? George Soros Communist democrats?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions