Author Topic: Kamala Harris: Christians Can Support Killing Babies in Abortions  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris: Christians Can Support Killing Babies in Abortions
National   |   Steven Ertelt   |   Jan 23, 2024   |   8:12PM   |   Washington, DC

Kamala Harris apparently doesn’t know much about the Bible because she just said that it’s okay for Christians to kill their babies in abortions.

The abortion cheerleader is on a nationwide tour this month to celebrate abortions and today she appeared at a rally with Joe Biden to kick off the tour. There, she told abortion advocates that it’s okay for a Christian to have an abortion.

“One does not have to abandon their faith or deeply held beliefs” to support abortion-on-demand without limits until birth, Harris said.

Not only that, but Harris wildly claim that killing babies is compassionate.

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2024/01/23/kamala-harris-christians-can-support-killing-babies-in-abortions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Kamala Harris: Christians Can Support Killing Babies in Abortions
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 04:29:21 pm »
 :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 04:37:33 pm »
I wonder who let her off her leash
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 05:02:07 pm »
It is not the job of Government to define Faith.

Such a decision is a matter of conscience.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.