Author Topic: Dire Warning: China Experiments with ‘100% Fatal’ COVID Strain  (Read 381 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dire Warning: China Experiments with ‘100% Fatal’ COVID Strain

24 Jan 2024178
5:00
The following content is sponsored by The Wellness Company.

Do you ever notice how certain things seem to come in threes? Morning, noon, and night… the beginning, middle, and end. Throughout the ages, the Latin expression Omne trium perfectum shares a philosophy that “everything that comes in three is perfect.”

Well, right now we’re facing a perfect storm on the horizon, and it’s not a good storm either. In addition to the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and the new COVID JN.1 variant, a new strain is being experimented with in a Chinese lab.

But that’s not the worst part.

A new research paper published on the website bioRxiv reveals that medical experiments were recently conducted by researchers in China, including one who was trained at an academy run by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA). In this experiment, four mice were infected with GX_P2V, China’s own version of a “pangolin coronavirus,” and four mice were left as the control group.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/24/dire-warning-china-experiments-with-100-fatal-covid-strain/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Dire Warning: China Experiments with ‘100% Fatal’ COVID Strain
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 12:20:08 pm »
Time to end all trade with China, and return it to the hermit nation it once was.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 12:21:59 pm »
Time to end all trade with China, and return it to the hermit nation it once was.

Probably not going to happen, but it’s a nice thought. I wonder, how are we involved in this experiment? Does Fauci have his slimy fingers in this?
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 02:36:17 pm »

We need to do that, but it's much harder than it sounds.
For example, all the generators and transformers that make up the power grid
are now made in China.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao