Author Topic: Mitch McConnell Lobbies Republican Senators to Pass Secret Migration Bill  (Read 483 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell Lobbies Republican Senators to Pass Secret Migration Bill

Neil Munro 24 Jan 2024

Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is quietly pressuring GOP Senators to promise their support for his border bill before it is released to the public for debate.

Multiple media reports say the still-secret bill is largely complete. But its release has been delayed until McConnell can lock in at least 20 of the 49 GOP Senators, perhaps by making minor changes.

The draft bill is also being reviewed by the Senate’s Committee on Appropriations because the Biden administration wants roughly $15 billion to operate its migration program in 2024. The money is needed by Democrats to process, transport, feed, house, and hide arriving 2024 migrants –and the 6.2 million migrants already admitted— during the run-up to the 2024 election.

The extra spending can also be used to persuade Senators who do not yet support the giveaway.

Some — not a majority — of the GOP Senators are denouncing the bill, which will likely provide employers with a gusher of cheap and compliant foreign workers who can replace better-paid Americans.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/01/24/mcconnell-lobbies-senators-to-pass-secret-migration-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Empires collapse an often it's because of internal policies.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

That SOB.  Congress and America will be much better off once Mitch steps down.   9999hair out0000 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No money to secure Israel's, Taiwan's, and Ukraine's borders until:

1.) US borders are secured
2.) No new assylum/immigration requests should not be accepted until the current adjudication backlog is complete.
3.) No amnesty.
4.) "Dreamers", without criminal records, go to the back of the line, after the current assyslum/immigration adjudication backlog is complete.

America, and Americans, Matter.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline bilo

No money to secure Israel's, Taiwan's, and Ukraine's borders until:

1.) US borders are secured
2.) No new assylum/immigration requests should not be accepted until the current adjudication backlog is complete.
3.) No amnesty.
4.) "Dreamers", without criminal records, go to the back of the line, after the current assyslum/immigration adjudication backlog is complete.

America, and Americans, Matter.

I agree with you completely, but it's pretty clear that we only a have a slight majority in the Pub party and the rest of them are establishment loyalist. The establishment loyalists only care about getting elected and serve the will of their corporate donors to do it.

They are pushing as hard as they can to dilute our vote and representation because they know the middle 60% economically are very opposed to the destruction of our western civilization culture. Unfortunately,  the top 20% and bottom 20% economically don't care if the culture that made this country so great is destroyed.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell Retreats from Border Giveaway Bill

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is retreating from his prior support for a border bill that would help President Joe Biden import more migrants and also hide the huge damage caused by his easy-migration policies.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/01/25/mitch-mcconnell-retreats-from-border-giveaway-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That SOB.  Congress and America will be much better off once Mitch steps down.   9999hair out0000 888mouth
I know right where he should step down to

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The god Biden has been every  bit as wonderful as those that fought against Trump, and for Biden since the election.  With all the magnificent wonders of Biden having come to past, as promised.  What ever could be the problem?  AMNESIA? Were NeverTrumpers that never existed the problem? More amnesia?
You can still blame Trump, yah know!
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog: :bigsilly: 11513
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions