Author Topic: How to ace U.S. Air Force Basic Military Training  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How to ace U.S. Air Force Basic Military Training
« on: January 24, 2024, 03:14:53 pm »
How to ace U.S. Air Force Basic Military Training
Aim high.

BY JOSHUA SKOVLUND | PUBLISHED JAN 23, 2024 4:24 PM EST

U.S. Air Force Basic Military Training is any airman’s first step into the massive world of the Air Force. From security forces to combat controllers, logisticians to mechanics, all airmen start their careers at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas.

Basic training is not the most rigorous block of instruction available in the Air Force, but don’t go into it thinking it’s a walk in the park. The training will turn you into an airman capable of whatever job the Air Force deems the best fit for you.

The U.S. Air Force is the best and biggest air power in the world. The foundation of America’s premier air service is built from decades of warfighting dating back to 1917 when the American Expeditionary Force was established to dominate the skies during World War I.

A brief history of Air Force Basic Military Training
The Air Force wasn’t always a standalone branch of the U.S. military. It was under the then-War Department, which later became the Department of the Army, which became a part of the Department of Defense in 1949. In 1947, the Army Air Corps transferred to the Department of the Air Force as the newly established United States Air Force.

https://taskandpurpose.com/military-life/us-air-force-basic-military-training/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: How to ace U.S. Air Force Basic Military Training
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 03:16:47 pm »

Aim high.

So, they use a picture of someone crawling.  The message and image aren't exactly congruent. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson