Author Topic: Harvard cancer hospital retractions prove academic rot runs bone-deep  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Harvard cancer hospital retractions prove academic rot runs bone-deep
Story by Post Editorial Board • 18h

Harvard needs a new motto: Veritas has clearly gone right out the window at America’s most elite college.

The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, a Harvard-affiliated teaching hospital, is retracting six papers and seeking to correct dozens more by four of its top researchers — including the hospital’s CEO, COO and two program directors.

All four of the implicated scientists have faculty appointments at Harvard Medical School.

So let’s get this clear: Harvard’s just-ousted president is a serial plagiarist.

The new co-chair of its antisemitism task force is a virulent Israel-hater.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/harvard-cancer-hospital-retractions-prove-academic-rot-runs-bone-deep/ar-BB1h8U7L?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=faad282740bf468ca6edcd1a420c5e56&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Harvard cancer hospital retractions prove academic rot runs bone-deep
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 11:32:08 am »
What a friend we have in liberalism. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson