Author Topic: First Chicago, now Boston: A hundred migrants are sleeping on the floors of sanctuary city's Logan A  (Read 1094 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
First Chicago, now Boston: A hundred migrants are sleeping on the floors of sanctuary city's Logan Airport with small children running around the halls and families relying on packets of wipes to wash
Story by Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com • 10h

Footage obtained by CBS News showed around 100 migrants sleeping in the international terminal of Boston's Logan Airport

Maura Healey, the Democrat governor of Massachusetts, on Monday demanded the federal government do more to help her struggling state

The state hit its capacity to assist 7,500 families in its emergency shelter system in November: at the time, the CEO of the airport said migrants could not stay

Around 100 migrant men, women and children are camped out in Boston's main international airport, with the state's shelter system having reached capacity in November and the governor begging the federal government to do more to help.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/first-chicago-now-boston-a-hundred-migrants-are-sleeping-on-the-floors-of-sanctuary-city-s-logan-airport-with-small-children-running-around-the-halls-and-families-relying-on-packets-of-wipes-to-wash/ar-BB1h9XyZ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=faad282740bf468ca6edcd1a420c5e56&ei=14
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It amazes me how liberal governors create these "sanctuaries" for illegals then expect me, a taxpayer from Michigan, to help them cover the costs of the mess they created,
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dave Rubin
@RubinReport
Just snapped this pic.

This is the state of absolute insanity happening at our airports. I’m in the Pre-TSA  line, where migrants don’t have to have an ID to get through security and it’s their choice whether they want their picture taken.

There is a plan to destroy America.

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1747964082219536611
Thomas Jefferson

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Some animals are more equal than others.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline BellyAche

It seems like a non-citizen version of the CBP Global Entry Program for U.S. Citizens. They're "expediting" entry to make illegals appear legal by providing them with an app???  Money well spent???!!   9999hair out0000
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those illegal migrant buses, trains, planes, boats, and zeppelins up North.

... let Massachusetts pay for Biden's Open Border instead of Texas.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2024/01/24/about-100-migrants-were-reportedly-staying-at-logan-again-last-week/?p1=hp_featurestack
About 100 migrants were reportedly staying at Logan again last week
Dozens of migrants, including families with young children, were reportedly forced to stay in a corner of Logan Airport.

By Ross Cristantiello   
January 24, 2024 | 10:57 AM

About 100 migrants were reportedly staying in a corner of Logan Airport recently as Massachusetts continues to struggle with an emergency shelter system that is bursting at the seams.

Dozens of people, including families with young children, were seen sleeping on the floor of Terminal E last week, according to a report from WBZ. Some locals have been helping connect the migrants with basic supplies, including wet wipes they are using to keep clean due to a lack of shower access. ...

Texas could replace razorwirse with thorny flora, and maybe encourage Killer Bees to nest nearby.  Let the Federal Courts ban Nature.  Bull Thistle saved Scotland from a Norse invasion in the 13th Century ...
https://www.nts.org.uk/stories/the-thistle-scotlands-national-flower

A legendary story

No-one is truly sure of how the thistle came to be Scotland’s national flower. A well-known story though attributes the thistle being chosen as the emblem of Scotland to the Battle of Largs (a coastal town in Ayrshire) in the 13th century. A Norse army journeyed to Scotland, intent on conquering the land. The legend has it that they left their ships under cover of night, and were planning to ambush the sleeping Scottish Clansmen. In order to be as quiet as possible, the Norsemen had removed their shoes. However as they crept across the countryside, one of them stepped onto a thorny thistle. His cry of pain roused the Scots, and the warriors rose up and defeated the invaders. ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

BREAKING: Illegals are now being housed at Logan airport, Boston
The Governor previously asked citizens to take illegals into their homes
MA is the only state with a right-to-shelter law which means the state must provide shelter for anyone who needs it.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1750172989805777138
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod2

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Beyond terrible': With overflow shelters full, families huddle in cars and at Logan
04:37
Resume
January 24, 2024
Gabrielle Emanuel

Massachusetts has historically been viewed as a model for its unique state-run family shelter system. But in a stark break from the past, many families now find they’ve been deemed eligible for shelter, a rigorous process in itself, yet they remain without a roof over their heads.

Facing record-high demand over the last year, the state placed a cap on the number of homeless families it can serve, adding new applicants to a waitlist. Last month, lawmakers ordered the Healey administration to create overflow shelters for waitlisted families. Officials complied and can now provide beds for 195 families.

Traducido en español por El Planeta, Boston's Latino daily.

But that is just a fraction of the need: As of Monday, there were 592 families on the state’s shelter waitlist. Plus, whole regions of the state have no local overflow shelters.

“There isn't really a safety net any longer. I mean if the safety net is: ‘You're approved and we'll call you — sometime,’ that's not a safety net,” said Emily Herzig, a senior paralegal at the Northeast Justice Center.

https://www.wbur.org/news/2024/01/24/homeless-family-waitlist-overflow?utm_source=WBUR+Editorial+Newsletters&utm_campaign=50c7850760-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2024_01_25_12_36&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d0781a0a0c-50c7850760-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The only way to solve the problem of illegal alien homelessness is for the government to buy them all homes.  I'd like to say for American homeless too, except I don't think the government can afford to take care of Americans too. *****rollingeyes*****
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Millee

Guess it would be too much to ask if the blue mayors/governors starting holding the Biden administration accountable.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Mod2

Topic merged into existing thread on migrants at Logan Airport.

Online mountaineer

ADD ATL HARTSFIELD AIRPORT TO THE LIST of airports occupied by illegals:
 GA State Sen. and Freedom Caucus GA Vice Chair @realColtonMoore visited ATL’s Hartfield-Jackson Airport last night and found illegal aliens being resettled around the country. When he tried to film them, he was ASSAULTED by a military official

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1752777126976127186

Online mountaineer

Story about the ATL airport at Daily Caller

Online libertybele

Guess it would be too much to ask if the blue mayors/governors starting holding the Biden administration accountable.  *****rollingeyes*****

It would be too much to ask the DEMS to demand that Biden stop ILLEGALS from entering the country period and to build a darn wall and arm it!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Migrants discovered in a "hidden room" at the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International airport, guarded by a U.S. service member.

The footage was taken by Republican state Sen. Colton Moore who received a tip that migrants were flowing through the facility.

"We’re all getting them flights to where they need to be," said a volunteer.

"These are just recently documented travelers getting released from ICE getting to where they need to be."

Chaos broke out according to Moore, who spoke with the @DailyCaller, after he raised his phone up to get a better view of what was going on.

"When I took my phone and reached it up above the guy to get a better view of all the illegals in the room, that’s when chaos broke out," he said.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1752781130724716694

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO shows Migrants tucked away in a hidden room under military guard at the Atlanta Airport

@realcoltonmoore of the @freedomcaucusga took the video after he was contacted by a concerned whistleblower. Sen. Moore was blocked from entering.

https://twitter.com/JennieSTaer/status/1752776446555132204

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Video Appears To Show Migrants Tucked Away In Hidden Room Under Military Guard At Major US Airport

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
January 31, 2024

A video exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation appears to show a U.S. service member guarding a room chock-full of illegal immigrants at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International airport.

Republican state Sen. Colton Moore, who is the vice chairman of the Georgia Freedom Caucus, took the video Tuesday night and told the DCNF that he learned of the hidden room full of migrants through a “whistleblower” at Atlanta’s airport, who noticed an influx of illegal migrants coming through the facility in recent months. In the video, there appears to be a uniformed soldier guarding a room full of migrants and volunteers with a group called Team Libertad, which boasts of helping migrants travel on its social media accounts. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Terrorist Caught Illegally Crossing The Border Was Allowed To Roam Free For Nearly A Year, Memo Says)

“We’re all getting them flights to where they need to be,” a man who identified himself as a volunteer from Team Libertad says in the video. “These are just recently documented travelers getting released from ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] getting to where they need to be.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/31/exclusive-video-appears-to-show-migrants-tucked-away-in-hidden-room-under-military-guard-at-major-us-airport/
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'll guess the number is a lot, LOT more than "a hundred" by now...