Author Topic: Rachel Maddow says ‘dictator’ Donald Trump will govern as a ‘strongman,’ bring ‘the end of politics’  (Read 358 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Rachel Maddow says ‘dictator’ Donald Trump will govern as a ‘strongman,’ bring ‘the end of politics’
By Fox News   
Published Jan. 23, 2024, 2:21 p.m. ET

MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow claimed Monday that former President Trump’s re-election pitch is that he will be a strongman leader who will end politics in the U.S. if given the chance.

“Donald Trump is not leading the Republican Party and leading the Republican field of candidates because of his youthful vigor or because of his eloquence. None of that is going on,” Maddow told Jen Psaki, the former White House press secretary for President Biden and her current colleague at MSNBC.

Maddow argued that Trump is increasingly being honest about his dictatorial ambitions to his base.

“What he’s offering is what he both inherently offers and now, more and more, explicitly offers, which is that ‘if you pick me, that’s the end of politics,'” Maddow said.

The MSNBC anchor summarized the deal that American voters would get in the scenario that Trump wins the 2024 election and causes, in her view, the collapse of the American political system.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/23/media/rachel-maddow-says-us-is-doomed-if-trump-reelected-thats-the-end-of-politics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Democrats consistently and constantly place all of their fascistic 'wet-dream' fantasies on Donald Trump.
All of the things they they actually 'have done' or wish they could do, DT 'will do' if he is elected.

Remember ... Democrats said DT would crash the economy and start World War 3 if elected. Then Biden crashed the economy and started World War 3 in his place. The stock market is reflecting run away inflation, not economic gains.

Democrats said DT would arrest Democrats and send them to prison without charges. Then Biden arrested Republicans and sent them to prison with no trial and no charges.

Essentially, all the sins Democrats pin on Trump are all things they have done or wish they could do. It is unmitigated deep psycological projection from the "oh so enlightened" America fascists.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 10:05:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

The usual bullbleep from the left about Republican candidates.
My feelings about Trump are well known on this forum, but the idea that a Republican president will trash the constitution has been a Dem stooge talking point (heck screeching point) for more than half a century.
 Even one of the few Dem presidents I admire, Harry Truman, said horrible things about Tom Dewey in the 1948 pres race.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yes, Donald Trump will govern as a strongman.  Some Americans prefer that to Obama-Biden American Exceptionalism World Apology Tour.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.