Author Topic: DeSantis was my candidate but he proved not the best campaigner  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis was my candidate but he proved not the best campaigner
« on: January 23, 2024, 06:44:04 pm »
January 23, 2024
DeSantis was my candidate but he proved not the best campaigner
By Richard Berkowitz

Because DeSantis deployed with the Navy SEALs as a legal advisor, he is tough, he is bright, he is a common-sense conservative and he is a patriot.

After God and family, he puts America first. He also is young,and  has been, and will return to being, an amazing governor of Florida.

He dropped out of the presidential race because he was wise to know when he could not win.

Consequently, President Trump is back to calling him 'DeSantis' and not "DeSanctimonious."

Why?  Because Trump knows he must unify the GOP and the nation, rid us of the dangerous insanity Obama caused and the disaster Biden is and will continue to be as matters worsen.

In order for Trump to govern effectively, he must win large pluralities in both Houses and he and the GOP, if they too are smart, must come together as the "Happy Party."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/desantis_was_my_candidate_but_he_proved_not_the_best_campaigner.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: DeSantis was my candidate but he proved not the best campaigner
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 07:03:34 pm »
The GOP would rather have a P.T. Barnum personality than a Teddy Roosevelt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 07:07:58 pm »
   How can anyone campaign against a 'Salt the Ground' guy like Trump and his supporters?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 07:11:32 pm »
The GOP would rather have a P.T. Barnum personality than a Teddy Roosevelt.

And the retribution he’s promising
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy