Author Topic: Democrat Policies Have Consequences... Derek Hunter  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Policies Have Consequences... Derek Hunter
« on: January 23, 2024, 05:14:19 pm »
Democrat Policies Have Consequences
Derek Hunter

Seemingly every week some Democrat is outraged by something happening in a major city, some crime or a reaction to crime by individuals or companies that “harms” the local population. The politicians there scurry like roaches when the lights are turned on to avoid any splatter of responsibility, because responsibility is kryptonite to the left. But policies and elections have consequences. Those who can’t figure that out on their own learn it the hard way.

In Boston, a Walgreens is closing. While that, in and of itself, is not news, it’s closing is, or at least has become. The reason for that is the policies of Democrats have destroyed this section of the city and drove Walgreens out, thereby harming the residents of the area, largely “black and brown” people.

Why highlight that? Because that’s the only reason this is a story, the only reason elected Democrats in the state are paying attention. The news drew rebuke from both Senators and a member of “The Squad” in the form of a letter to Walgreens.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/01/23/democrat-policies-have-consequences-n2634005
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Democrat Policies Have Consequences... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 05:37:04 pm »
Democratic Donor Class policies have consequences for others - rank and file Democrats.

The Dems making policy are insulated from the consequences by their higher incomes, greater wealth, and greater access to a college education.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.