Author Topic: Illinois massacre that left mom, daughters dead is a ‘stark reminder of how quickly domestic violenc  (Read 229 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illinois massacre that left mom, daughters dead is a ‘stark reminder of how quickly domestic violence can escalate’: mayor
By Social Links forJesse O’Neill
Published Jan. 22, 2024, 1:46 p.m. ET

Google engineer was ‘quiet and staring blankly’ at dinner before allegedly beating wife to death with his fist: report

The shocking slaughter of a mother and her three adult daughters in an affluent Chicago suburb was a “stark reminder of how quickly domestic violence can escalate,” the local mayor said Monday.

Mom Majeda Kassem, 59, and her daughters Halema Kassem, 25, Zahia Kassem, 25, and Hanan Kassem, 24, were all found shot to death at their home in Tinley Park after a 911 call early Sunday.

The village was voted one of America’s safest communities by 24/7 Wall Street in 2020.

The husband and dad of the slain women — who was not identified — was taken into custody “without incident” after a gun was recovered at the scene, officials said at a press conference Monday. He was not identified.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/news/tinley-park-massacre-was-stark-reminder-of-domestic-abuse/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 05:03:34 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Domestic violence or Islamic "honor killing" which is legal in this country now, isn't it? :whistle:  I also have seen nothing about this in the MSM.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson