Author Topic: BREAKING: 8 shot dead in Joliet, Illinois, suspect kills himself after manhunt  (Read 210 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jan 22, 2024
BREAKING: 8 shot dead in Joliet, Illinois, suspect kills himself after manhunt
23-year-old Romeo Nance is currently on the run from police.

The Post Millennial
Jan 22, 2024

UPDATE: The suspect in this case was found dead, with self-inflicted gun wounds, according to police.

A manhunt and investigation are currently in progress this Monday afternoon following the discovery of seven dead individuals in two residences in Joliet, coupled with a seemingly random homicide and shooting in Will County the day before. 23-year-old Romeo Nance is currently on the run from police.

This unfolds just one day after Will County deputies reported a "random" shooting incident in Joliet Township and the City of Joliet, resulting in one fatality and another individual sustaining injuries.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-manhunt-underway-after-8-shot-dead-in-joliet-illinois
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Since the perp was black, I'm surprised it was covered at all.  I also don't imagine we'll hear the usual liberal diatribe about gun control either. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson