Author Topic: Democratic governor brags about 'record-setting growth' for pot sales, gets torched on social media  (Read 591 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democratic governor brags about 'record-setting growth' for pot sales, gets torched on social media
Story by Megan Myers • 20h

My name is Rich debevic. I'm a Sergeant with the San Bernardino
FOX News
The illegal pot grows taking over the largest county in the nation
Some Americans blasted Democratic Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker this week for touting another year of record-breaking weed sales in his state.

Pritzker wrote on X that Illinois had broken records in pot sales for the third year in a row on Sunday, celebrating his state's growing success in the cannabis industry since the drug's legalization in 2020.

But dozens of social media users slammed the governor on social media for bragging about increased drug use.

"For the third year in a row, Illinois had record-setting growth for adult-use cannabis sales," Pritzker wrote on X on Sunday. "We’re building the most prosperous and accessible cannabis industry in the nation – taking steps to repair the damage of the past and creating real opportunity for all Illinoisans."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/democratic-governor-brags-about-record-setting-growth-for-pot-sales-gets-torched-on-social-media/ar-BB1h5DNZ
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I guess if you've accomplished nothing else, you brag about anything that looks positive. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

lol

We’ve come a long ways from the “Just say no” campaign from the 1980’s
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy