Author Topic: Biden mourns Navy SEALs presumed dead off Somalia  (Read 445 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden mourns Navy SEALs presumed dead off Somalia
« on: January 23, 2024, 04:32:55 pm »
Biden mourns Navy SEALs presumed dead off Somalia
BY BRAD DRESS - 01/22/24 11:56 AM ET

President Biden arrives at White House in Washington, D.C., on Monday, January 22, 2024 after spending the weekend in Delaware.

President Biden on Monday mourned the loss of two Navy SEALs who are presumed dead after they went missing off the coast of Somalia earlier this month during a special covert mission to seize Iranian missile parts bound for Yemen.

Biden said in a statement that the presumed deaths of the two SEALs were a “profound loss for our country.”

“These SEALs represented the very best of our country, pledging their lives to protect their fellow Americans,” Biden said. “Our hearts go out to the family members, loved ones, friends, and shipmates who are grieving for these two brave Americans.”

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4421636-biden-navy-seals-presumed-dead-somalia/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden mourns Navy SEALs presumed dead off Somalia
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 04:33:44 pm »
Did he ask what type of seals they were?  Were they harbor seals or fur seals? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 07:20:33 pm »
It's just like when he lost poor Beau....
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 07:35:23 pm »
Looking forward to fondling some Widows and children?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 01:56:22 am »
The only thing Biden mourns is Beau(never his first wife and daughter, they were memory holed) and his ice cream when it melts before he can eat it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 02:58:16 am »
Biden said nothing. The White House issued a statement, but only after being called out by the RNC on Twitter for not giving a rat's rear end about the SEALs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org