Author Topic: 9 governors led by NY Governor Hochul send letter to White House/Lawmakers urging passage of supplem  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ali Bradley
@AliBradleyTV
NEW: “Communities along the southern border - as well as interior states and cities across the country -lack the vast coordinated infrastructure needed to respond to the humanitarian and public safety concerns of those seeking lawful entry into the United States...”

9 governors led by NY Governor Hochul send letter to White House/Lawmakers urging passage of supplemental funding request and border security package.

Governors from: New York, Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New Mexico.

https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1749591936321859992
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No more money!  Biden will just "divert" it and help more illegals get in to the country!!! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson