Author Topic: US travellers left furious after signs suggest rules for airports relaxed for migrants  (Read 317 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

US travellers left furious after signs suggest rules for airports relaxed for migrants
Story by Holly Bishop • 15h

American travellers are outraged after signs at US airports seemingly permit migrants to board flights without proper identification.

While US citizens are required to show a valid ID or passport for domestic travel, the signs indicate that the rules are different for newly arrived migrants.

The signs imply that the Transport Security Administration (TSA) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are working together to “validate adult non-US citizen travel documentation when the traveller does not otherwise have an acceptable form of identification.”

Migrants can use CBP’s One app to enter the country, as it can double as a travel document.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/us-travellers-left-furious-after-signs-suggest-rules-for-airports-relaxed-for-migrants/ar-BB1h5M9q?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b8b6b1b3cad244169cb4b46bdb939c24&ei=44
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

I can understand being angry, I just hope they are not surprised.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.